PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Combination of irritations all centre around the same person lol

People who are useless at replying
People who try and change plans once tickets booked

Combined together .. it's blooming annoying

Tickets booked for cinema with my mate for 11am tomorrow

Monday .. can we change to after school my boy wants to come...normally no issue.. but can't this time

It's now Wednesday and he still hasn't got back to me what he wants to do .

He is proper useless with his phone. Like 30 unread messages at a time. I was doing his shift calender one day for him and someone we both knew txt him so I shouted to him oh bobby's txt mate.. "oh I'll read it later"

3 days he took to reply apparently

Second one of the morning. Which has been brought up by others before. Cycles on machines that say a time that doesn't reflect what they do

I put the girls bottles in the dishwasher on a quick 25 every morning .. they come up really clean (can't put in with normal dishwasher you get food stains on the teats)

Anyways quick 25 comes up 35 mins. Fair enough I guess .. drying cycle

I put on at 06:00

It's now 06:40 and their are 5 mins remaining

Ok so quick 25 is 45 then?

Last edited:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Motorway closures at night time. Showing M1 Closed. M40 junction 1 A and 1 closed. M25 has 2 junctions closed anti clockwise. junctions closed on M4 how the flipping eck are you supposed to get south of London. Ave driven past Homers House 3 times.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Motorway closures at night time. Showing M1 Closed. M40 junction 1 A and 1 closed. M25 has 2 junctions closed anti clockwise. junctions closed on M4 how the flipping eck are you supposed to get south of London. Ave driven past Homers House 3 times.
There are always signed bypass routes.
Maintenance has to be done. Would you rather they did it during the day - in rush hour?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
There are always signed bypass routes.
Maintenance has to be done. Would you rather they did it during the day - in rush hour?
Having picked parents up numerous times from
Gatwick and Southampton there are Not always bypass routes. If there was. No problem. Seeing as I don’t use them In rush hour. I see it as an acceptable solution. ?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Gatwick and Southampton there are Not always bypass routes. If there was. No problem. Seeing as I don’t use them In rush hour. I see it as an acceptable solution. ?
Sorry, I don't believe that - except where the closure was 'unplanned/emergency' as in the case of an accident causing the closure (rare at night).

RichA

Visit site
If it's outside of congestion charge times, driving through London can be quicker than you'd expect.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
having to do a mandatory 'Anti-Harassment and Discrimination' training ..flying thru it. nearly 80% done. Went to take a phone call, came back to find that it had timed me out.. Start all over again..

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
having to do a mandatory 'Anti-Harassment and Discrimination' training ..flying thru it. nearly 80% done. Went to take a phone call, came back to find that it had timed me out.. Start all over again..
Claim discrimination for dodgy prostate that requires frequent toilet breaks. Pregnant women would (quite reasonably) do so for equivalent. :rolleyes:

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
People on a local face ache group complaining that due to resurfacing works they can’t park outside their houses but are quite happy to park outside other peoples houses

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
People on a local face ache group complaining that due to resurfacing works they can’t park outside their houses but are quite happy to park outside other peoples houses

Well they have to park somewhere, and it’s only temporary, as long as they aren’t blocking drives what’s the problem ? ?

theoneandonly

Blackballed
Visit site
59 bedwetters complaining and getting a Roy chubby brown gig cancelled.

He’s not my cup of tea but why on earth are these morons allowed to ruin other peoples enjoyment
Not the first time he's had a gig canceled due to the content of his act. Just a non story for the antiwoke bedwetters to thump their keyboards about.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Supposed to be on another trip down to London again tonight but we’re going to have to cancel, missus has been in hospital since Tuesday and probably won’t be out until tomorrow at the earliest ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Supposed to be on another trip down to London again tonight but we’re going to have to cancel, missus has been in hospital since Tuesday and probably won’t be out until tomorrow at the earliest ?
Just think of the money you have saved on roof top cocktails.

Hope she is feeling better soon (y)

RichA

Visit site
My cohabitee has a habit of leaving a small amount of liquid in the glass or mug every time they have a drink before leaving it on the kitchen counter. When I turn the glass or mug upside down as I put it in the dishwasher, said liquid always ends up splashed on my legs. ?