Random Irritations

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If you have two pies and someone gives you two more pies, how many pies do you have?
Apparently the answer isn't always 4 and the earth may be flat

None. If I had two pies and someone gave me two more pies then at some point in time I had four pies, but the only purpose in having pies is to eat them so I've done that and I no longer have any pies. Unless the pies were made from plant based chicken, in which case I threw all the pies in the bin and the end result is the same. I have no pies.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The discussion here is not about whether it's good, bad or indifferent to eat more, less or the same amount of meat
The discussion raised was the existence of "Plant Based" Chicken or Vegetarian Bacon..
Bacon is Pig
There is nothing Vegetarian about Pig..
Therefore you simply can't have Vegetarian Bacon...
QED...
By the same logic you can't have urinal cakes either. ?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
The discussion here is not about whether it's good, bad or indifferent to eat more, less or the same amount of meat
The discussion raised was the existence of "Plant Based" Chicken or Vegetarian Bacon..
Bacon is Pig
There is nothing Vegetarian about Pig..
Therefore you simply can't have Vegetarian Bacon...
QED...
What if the pig was only fed vegetables? Wouldn't that - bacon from a vegetarian - be vegetarian bacon? ;):rolleyes:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
As I haven't responded to any of the emails that are telling me my McAfee subscription has expired, I now seen to be getting ones telling me my Norton subscription has expired...:rolleyes::mad:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Track workers them lads. Wouldn't let them near a train
For any permanent way lads on here,I'm joking

Normally you see big vans who can't fit in spaces (would hang out and block car park) will park across say 2-3 spaces on the back of car park

Not seen them park like that tho..

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ebay's search function. It used to be somewhat effective but now, unless you put your search term in " you get thousands of random results. Well they don't think they're random as there may be some tenuous link but...

Back to Amazon it is - hardly buy from Ebay at all these days.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Normally you see big vans who can't fit in spaces (would hang out and block car park) will park across say 2-3 spaces on the back of car park

Not seen them park like that tho..

Went to tescos the other week. A guy in a massive Merc had taken four spots. He had driven over two and took two foot on another two. I was in Missis Ts car which has a reversing camera. I reversed it to about 2” from his back bumper.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Ebay's search function. It used to be somewhat effective but now, unless you put your search term in " you get thousands of random results. Well they don't think they're random as there may be some tenuous link but...

Back to Amazon it is - hardly buy from Ebay at all these days.
I think EBay has gone from an auction site to mass shop/store selling. It is Amazon in another form ?