Random Irritations

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
We went around to my SiL today for a bbq. Basically very pleasant but my FiL was on form, not good, and he just makes it hard going. Add in he badly needs to get a hearing aid, possibly 2, meaning so many conversations are misunderstood, have to be repeated etc. His standard responses are 'I don't need one' and 'they are for old people ', he is 85 ?. He just makes life hard.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just wondering...

Is our cat the only cat that only craps in it's own garden?..
I hate that cat:mad:

Mine don't. I think I've mentioned before that my two will come in from the garden to go for a pee in the litter tray. They will then climb out of the litter tray, look straight at me, and then crap on the floor right beside the litter tray.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Mine don't. I think I've mentioned before that my two will come in from the garden to go for a pee in the litter tray. They will then climb out of the litter tray, look straight at me, and then crap on the floor right beside the litter tray.
I think I prefer mine....although the relationship has moved past "strained" and on to "difficult"

D

Deleted member 23270

Kurt Zouma would sort them out ?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
In the last few weeks I’ve pretty much gone deaf in one ear. The other seems, maybe, pretty much ok. Maybe it is failing a little - I’ve given up on the TV, not that i watch much anyway. I do use headphones with the laptop, and can hear ok in the one ear, but I guess I have the volume up quite a bit. However, when in a busy, noisy environment I have found I’m missing out on conversations.

Visited the doc, who prescribed drops. 2 weeks = no improvement. Visited again and have been prescribed antihistamines… a week into them, no change.

Very randomly irritated now!

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
In the last few weeks I’ve pretty much gone deaf in one ear. The other seems, maybe, pretty much ok. Maybe it is failing a little - I’ve given up on the TV, not that i watch much anyway. I do use headphones with the laptop, and can hear ok in the one ear, but I guess I have the volume up quite a bit. However, when in a busy, noisy environment I have found I’m missing out on conversations.

Visited the doc, who prescribed drops. 2 weeks = no improvement. Visited again and have been prescribed antihistamines… a week into them, no change.

Very randomly irritated now!

Ear wax?

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Report in the media of two soldiers fainting at the jubilee thanksgiving service at St Paul’s. The report then goes on to state that one was a member of the RAF Regiment and the other was a Royal Marine. So no soldiers then! Lazy reporting as usual that seems to think everyone in the Armed Forces is a soldier?

Last edited:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Report in the media of two soldiers gaining at the jubilee thanksgiving service at St Paul’s. The report then goes on to state that one was a member of the RAF Regiment and the other was a Royal Marine. So no soldiers then! Lazy reporting as usual that seems to think everyone in the Armed Forces is a soldier?

Two soldiers gaining?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Report in the media of two soldiers gaining at the jubilee thanksgiving service at St Paul’s. The report then goes on to state that one was a member of the RAF Regiment and the other was a Royal Marine. So no soldiers then! Lazy reporting as usual that seems to think everyone in the Armed Forces is a soldier?

Two soldiers gaining?

Damn autocorrect! Should have said fainting ?

Oh, not lazy reporting then. ;)

D

Deleted member 23270

Report in the media of two soldiers fainting at the jubilee thanksgiving service at St Paul’s. The report then goes on to state that one was a member of the RAF Regiment and the other was a Royal Marine. So no soldiers then! Lazy reporting as usual that seems to think everyone in the Armed Forces is a soldier?
Why don't you class them as soldiers?

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A standard irritation- Kevin Pietersen

Not sure even Canestan would work with him

I think that they were playing a recording of his commentary on the Royal balcony yesterday afternoon......

FUVg1DDXoAAlHKP

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Last week, 8 rounds of golf in 7 days while on holiday in Turkey, back fine. 1 hour today cutting the grass and back is killing me. Wife doesn’t believe me when I say that golf has no effect on my back.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Last week, 8 rounds of golf in 7 days while on holiday in Turkey, back fine. 1 hour today cutting the grass and back is killing me. Wife doesn’t believe me when I say that golf has no effect on my back.
Same here...tackled the jungle yesterday afternoon and my back feels like I've been carrying Fragger around the course....

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
BGT goes woke ☹️

Ridiculous. I turned over when the kid started his performance! Whenever there is a kid and the judges vote - the result is a given as they daren't upset them. I do wonder if the comedian was so good that he got such a huge percentage which resulted in a weird result from the remainder of the public votes...