Random Irritations

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
You might be able to take the ribs off the outer frame to lose a few mm.
Electric plane does the job.

It’s fine, I have cut one of the door studs out flush through the he nails and slid it back by 10mm and just stitched it back in to the frame and the OSB. Half a day lost to this sh!t but better than a seven week delay.

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
3 have been superb for me, been with them years now. Aren't you in London? Surely reception is amazing for all of them down there. Free roaming too.
Orikoru lives in Watford. I used to live there and mobile coverage is surprisingly spotty, depending on which part of the town you're in. It never ceases to amaze me that whenever I'm abroad I seem to get a better signal in the middle of nowhere than I get in some quite large UK towns.

FWIW, he says he's on O2, so maybe take a look at giffgaff - that's on the O2 network. (I think it may actually be owned by O2).

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Absolutely nothing like your example. You need shoes, you use shoes so it would be a bargain. You only use 6GB a month so why buy 100 when 20 is on offer.
Are you sure you aren't my wife as she doesn't know what a bargain is either! :ROFLMAO:
Wife: I got a real bargain today, a new coat for £75 when it should have been 150.
Me: it’s not a bargain, you’ve spent £75 on a new coat that you don’t need.