Random Irritations

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Got my V11 tax reminder... letter quoted £490. Went online to pay it £520!!! apparently things change in April.
So it will be just Soup & biscuits for the Queens Jubliee.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
With a champions league spot to play for… United puts up a no-show.. no desire, no fire… absolute bunch ..

Well played to Liverpool and great gesture to CR7

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The National Lottery website seems to think that when on my works computer I am located outside of the UK and so will not allow me to access my account, top it up buy a ticket etc. It has been like this for a week or so now. I'm sure it is a glitch that will be resolved at some point but for now it is annoying (have you seen the prize for Friday o_O)

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The National Lottery website seems to think that when on my works computer I am located outside of the UK and so will not allow me to access my account, top it up buy a ticket etc. It has been like this for a week or so now. I'm sure it is a glitch that will be resolved at some point but for now it is annoying (have you seen the prize for Friday o_O)

Is your work computer behind a firewall that runs a VPN out. My computer can randomly show that I am in Belgium or NL while I havent my house in days. YOu could use ur mobile to get the ticket... In it to win it.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Is your work computer behind a firewall that runs a VPN out. My computer can randomly show that I am in Belgium or NL while I havent my house in days. YOu could use ur mobile to get the ticket... In it to win it.
We haven't changed anything at work but I'm assuming the anti virus has done an update that has triggered this? I'll get one via my tablet or my phone at some point. I could have a lot of fun with a win on Friday, a lot of fun :LOL:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
People being able to call me bald .............................. because I am, it is pure fact.
I'm criticised for calling someone fat, because they claim it's offensive, despite also being pure fact!
Should i just say that they're getting easier to see?