Random Irritations

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
?
I'm a flats guy, don't look Iike clippy ins, I like to be able to shift my feet around the pedals.
i was watching a vid posted by one of the guys using the Trail down from the radio mast at Craig Dunain, i was going to post it but loads of swearing..... i certainly wouldn't have wanted my feet clipped in going down there, scares me enough just using the forestry trail:cry:

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
My work chair has developed a very random drop.

At any moment I go from standard sitting position to knees by my ears! (n)

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
Neighbours...

Some are, again, pushing for permit parking... Being as polite as I can manage I still can't get it through their thick skulls once the council have it in place they can vary the charge... Almost certainly UPWARDS! :mad:

Last edited:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Survey suggesting that 4 in 10 over 80s that have been vaccinated have subsequently broken covid regulations. I know that is should not annoy me but those that have been vaccinated need to stick by the rules for their own safety, so that there is not a free for all of those how have been vaccincated and out of consideration for those who face a continued period of being at home and not meeting friends indoors whilst they wait their turn.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Neighbours...

Some are, again, pushing for permit parking... Being as polite as I can manage I still can't get it through their thick skulls once the council have it in place they can vary the charge... Almost certainly UPWARDS! :mad:
damed right... there is a road in Inverness around the corner from the Highland council offices, which the car park for went to permit and P&D for certain hours, so a lot of the council employees park in this road, which it just so happens a few councilers live in (Karma) they have been offered permit to stop the parking but most have refused as they know full well there will be a cost involved soon enough:LOL:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Survey suggesting that 4 in 10 over 80s that have been vaccinated have subsequently broken covid regulations. I know that is should not annoy me but those that have been vaccinated need to stick by the rules for their own safety, so that there is not a free for all of those how have been vaccincated and out of consideration for those who face a continued period of being at home and not meeting friends indoors whilst they wait their turn.

Hard innit. My nan wants me to over ,her and grandad are double jabbed and well past the 3 week to get antibodies

Then me and my dad are both 1st jabbed and 3 weeks past

So it's hard to say no but you got to

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hard innit. My nan wants me to over ,her and grandad are double jabbed and well past the 3 week to get antibodies

Then me and my dad are both 1st jabbed and 3 weeks past

So it's hard to say no but you got to

I know, my mum had her jab about 6 weeks ago, not seen her for over 4 months as she chose to bubble with my brother who is nearer. Keeps asking if I want to drop in and I keep saying no but it is difficult. Thing is she knows plenty of people who have had the vaccination and are now swanning around as normal without a care in the world.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
When you are trying to train somebody how to use the system and they keep interrupting you, talking over you and saying how they think it is. I know you are desperate to prove what a marvellous intuitive learner you are, but if you just shut up and let me finish then we'd be done in half the bloody time.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
brought a cycling Gillet on Monday, paid extra for P&P and express del within 3 days, got a text just now letting me know it was being posted this afternoon.... :LOL::LOL:

DanFST

Head Pro
Visit site

No that can't be correct. The young were castigated by the old and branded selfish if they even thought about breaking the regulations. (who are still at less risk of ending up in hospital that a vaccinated senior) ;)

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
brought a cycling Gillet on Monday, paid extra for P&P and express del within 3 days, got a text just now letting me know it was being posted this afternoon.... :LOL::LOL:

I regularly buy protein powder, the delivery from who I use, they have a few delivery options on speed Vs cost. I regularly buy the fast one at 5 quid, and it turns up the next day! however this time as I was organized, I took the 1.99 option as I was in no rush.. When did it arrive? Next day, same as the 5 quid option!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
People that favour a certain view or opinion on a subject but then become really preachy/evangelical on it.

Alright, we know your point of view, doesn't mean it's right and everyone else is wrong.

Particularly those who choose to ignore the downsides of their certain view but just keep mentioning the positives.