Qualifying comp: How come?

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Technically you can't N/R in a Bogey competition. If you've played, you have a bogey result for each hole and a bogey result for the round. It's possible you could have a loss on every hole and end up -18, in which case you would probably forget to hand your card in.

Its been publuished on How Did I do.

First the good news - the CSS went up one so I saved the 0.1 I would have unknowingly received.

There were 71 entries - and 39 of these were No Returns!!!!!!!

LOL:lol:

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Its been publuished on How Did I do.

First the good news - the CSS went up one so I saved the 0.1 I would have unknowingly received.

There were 71 entries - and 39 of these were No Returns!!!!!!!

LOL:lol:

I would bet they weren't No Returns but rather "cards not returned" which is a different animal.

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I would bet they weren't No Returns but rather "cards not returned" which is a different animal.

I agree - the reason being that as it was thought to be non qualifying, anyone not in with a shout didnt bother to return their card.

I can see the difference between not returning a score and not returning a card but what does it mean in reality? They cannot use the player to calcuate and CSS?

Cheers

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Now I am even more confused! How Did I Do just emailed to say I have gone up 0.1! I couldnt work this one out as I had a 79 gross recorded and a CSS of 73. Off 5 this saves me my 0.1.

However, going onto How Did I Do this morning revealed some major changes to the initial input that I noted above.

There were still 72 enties. However now there are only 12 No returns! The CSS is now 72!

Apart from this being a farce - can they do this? Did they suddenly find 27 cards?????

Any thoughts chaps? I do not want to have a moan but feel I have little option!