Professional Golf 2024

sunshine

Visit site
Tricky to determine who's done the best with 3 courses on play, but -9 by Hillier at Carnoustie is impressive.
Whilst that may typically the hardest, the scores maybe suggest Kingsbarns was the most tricky today.

You can compare by looking at their score differentials. What was the PCC at Carnoustie?

C7usk

Visit site
Hatton just hits a beauty into the 11th.

According to his body language, he's shanked it into a gorse bush!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If Hatton doesn't win this I wouldn't like to be within a club of him... He may explode.. Love his passion though.. Still all to play for.. Hoping Tommy can birdie 18 to give himself a sniff..

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Hatton has had a really solid couple of years, arguably the best English golfer playing the game right now.

From what I've seen of it, it looks to have been a good event.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hatton has had a really solid couple of years, arguably the best English golfer playing the game right now.

From what I've seen of it, it looks to have been a good event.
In interviews he seems a nice guy. On the course he comes across as a complete bell end that you wouldn’t want to be paired with in the monthly medal.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
He shows his emotion - and swears a bit - absolutely no different to most of the people I play with on a regular basis.

Well apart from when was hitting the green with his putter in the PGA once

He goes over the top and at times needs to remember that he is a public figure in the sport

A number have been vocal about him and his behaviour at times