On the beach (the company)

selwood90

Head Pro
Visit site
Anybody used them? Any horror stories? Recently been looking at holidays. The destination and resort iv decided on, iv found for £400 cheaper than at the travel agents. And that's for 14 nights, instead of the 11 quoted at the travel agents. It honestly seems too good to be true, and surely the travel agents mark up isn't that much? 3 extra nights, plus 400 quid cheaper. That's without my baggage checked in, but I work at an airport and know this isn't going to cost me anywhere near 400 quid. For 3 cases weighing anything up to 22kg.. plus with the 22kg allowance I'd more than likely get away with just the 2 cases for the 3 of us. So share the stories away guys as for me it just sounds too good to be true..

ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Used them several times with no dramas, the price may rise when the extras are added, transfers, luggage etc etc
but no issues, ever.

Will use again , no doubt.

selwood90

Head Pro
Visit site
Sounds good then, iv added all my extras apart from baggage already. That's the price, still £400 cheaper than travel agents with 3 extra nights. Crazy. But will be booking shortly! Cheers gents

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Selwood when I went to Mauritius last Nov/Dec we looked at booking it through Thomson. Got home and had a look at the same holiday on there website and it was £400 cheaper. As were most other high street hols. If you know the price of your holiday and it is off the high street have a look on line.

Matty6

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've used them once and had one small issue. The description of the room we booked online was somewhat different to the room we were assigned. I spoke to the hotel manager and all the rooms we had paid for were the same. He moved us to a different room without any hassle and 'On the beach' refunded me the extra I paid on moving to a different style room. The issue was more with the hotel than 'On the beach'. It seems as though the hotel was a little untruthful about the rooms they were offering! OTB were spot on TBF.