Olympics - Paris 2024

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
What’s a great swim from Peaty - just missing out by mm’s

So close but he should be proud of himself though

That’s great from Sharon Davies , Peaty has struggled with Mental Heath and she did really well to let him know that everyone will be proud of him

Last edited:

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
What’s a great swim from Peaty - just missing out by mm’s

So close but he should be proud of himself though

That’s great from Sharon Davies , Peaty has struggled with Mental Heath and she did really well to let him know that everyone will be proud of him
Whilst I applaud what he has achieved, I think the BBC have overdone his coverage and ignored a lot of the other swimmers. All the little snippets with his bits to camera were not needed

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hopefully will be a good medal day today for GB - Tom Pidcock in the mountain biking, Tom Daley in the diving, and also gymnastic and eventing are in with good chances.

PS - Anyone else missing the white kit? Not sure about the dark blue

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hopefully will be a good medal day today for GB - Tom Pidcock in the mountain biking, Tom Daley in the diving, and also gymnastic and eventing are in with good chances.

PS - Anyone else missing the white kit? Not sure about the dark blue

I don't mind the blue but the white tracksuit bottoms are horrid!

Eventing - well let's really stick it to the French...hope even with the "penalty" we show them we're better.

Tom Pidcock - hadn't realised he had recently had Covid. Hope that doesn't affect him.

Eventing and diving both at 10am...flick, flick, flick. Mountain biking at 1.10 I think so hoping to squeeze my bike ride in between. It's stressful!!

D-S

Visit site
I don't mind the blue but the white tracksuit bottoms are horrid!

Eventing - well let's really stick it to the French...hope even with the "penalty" we show them we're better.

Tom Pidcock - hadn't realised he had recently had Covid. Hope that doesn't affect him.

Eventing and diving both at 10am...flick, flick, flick. Mountain biking at 1.10 I think so hoping to squeeze my bike ride in between. It's stressful!!
G had Covid during the latest Tour de France and still finished, they are made of tough stuff.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I went cycling as couldn't watch the 3 day evening I was so mad about the penalty. My flagging energy levels have been boosted by the news of gold. Stuck it to the French but gutting we have one less rider going for individual honours.

I blame brexit. Or Eurovision. Certainly not the entente cordiale :)

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Grrr. The BBC in one of their ridiculous channel changes miss Tom getting a puncture and actually return to the race with Hazel Irvine saying he's in the lead. Right. Where's the remote...