Olympics - Paris 2024

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
We've been robbed in the shooting. That's a joke.
It seems unfair but you go with the refereeing process that is in place and they've not bought the VAR system they use to Paris. To be fair to Rutter....she took it really well.

I'm wondering what would have happened if in the early part of the shoot-off if Rutter had gone and instinctively shot the bird that flew across the range.

I've watched a lot of the skeet and trap shooting and have been amazed at the reflexes and accuracy of the competitors...its been very enjoyable to watch a sport I'm not familiar with.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Mr H has reminded me that GB performs way, way better than it used to. Admittedly, there’s more events but 1976 saw 3 Gold, 5 Silver, 5 Bronze. We get genuine chances and podium finishes pretty much every day now.

Actually enjoying it very much… but don’t tell Mrs H. ;) ;):ROFLMAO:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mr H has reminded me that GB performs way, way better than it used to. Admittedly, there’s more events but 1976 saw 3 Gold, 5 Silver, 5 Bronze. We get genuine chances and podium finishes pretty much every day now.

Actually enjoying it very much… but don’t tell Mrs H. ;) ;):ROFLMAO:

I think I reached exhaustion today! So many close shaves and feeling hard done by moments (yes shooting judges I'm looking at you). Even finding Adam and his platitudes VERY irritating!

Tri relay tomorrow though to start the day at 7am...only another week after all :)

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
I think I reached exhaustion today! So many close shaves and feeling hard done by moments (yes shooting judges I'm looking at you). Even finding Adam and his platitudes VERY irritating!

Tri relay tomorrow though to start the day at 7am...only another week after all :)
You got this Amanda, you gotta dig deep but you can do it! 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site

And then we're back into football!