Olympics - Paris 2024

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Seriously I'm beyond obsessed. I start every day by planning what I want to watch and everything else around that!

I've never seen the Kayak or Canoe Slalom. Didn't know it was a thing. It's brilliant and nuts in equal measure. I thought the leader had capsized until I realised doing a roll thingy is required. Love it!

Ditto but we are away for the weekend so we’ve been following it closely on the radio. The moment where the French guy won Judo gold yesterday was radio magic 🤣

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Ditto but we are away for the weekend so we’ve been following it closely on the radio. The moment where the French guy won Judo gold yesterday was radio magic 🤣
I think any French victory comes across well. As a home nation they do a proper party. The swimmer was great, and the triple medal in the bmx was amazing too.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Mrs H has the Limpics on morning, noon & night. I love sport but she’s OD-ing on it. 10 mins ago I was offered a coffee, and she’s quite literally sat on the edge of the sofa - no coffee yet.
Try to switch on one of those fringe sports in a couple of weeks, see how much she is into sports then ;-)

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Katie Ledecky with another stunning swim to win her 9th gold and 14th medal in total

It does show how good Phelps was though - 28 medals and 23 of them gold

And how good was that 4x400 - brilliant last leg from Bol

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
First time I've watched a Hockey match today, GB should of put that to bed when the Indians were down a man, far too passive when should of being going for it.