Olympics - Paris 2024

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Get in there !!!!

What a race by Yee , he looked done and dusted and then wow what a final 800m
I'm in and out of the factory today so have caught this in bits on the website. For so much of the run they were talking about silver, maybe drop down to bronze. Then suddenly a post comes up that he's blasted past the guy to win. Great nerve, great confidence in your tactics and strengths.

D-S

Visit site
Just been catching up. Devastating finish from Yee, rarely seen anyone so exhausted on finishing, the very definition of ‘leaving it all out on the track.
Wonderful scenes at the rowing, extremely emotional.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
One of our consultants has just done an ironman triathlon. That is brutal and you have to wonder where the pleasure comes from
The pleasure comes from having done it and talking about it every time it isn’t wanted. Does he have the tattoo?

I didn’t get one, could have 3 of them. ;-)

Oh, and the longer it takes the more impressive it sounds to people who don’t know anything about it. My 13 1/2 gets more appreciated than a friends sub 9.
Imagine some people being more impressed with someone shooting 100 over someone shooting a 65.

4LEX

Visit site
The pleasure comes from having done it and talking about it every time it isn’t wanted. Does he have the tattoo?

Oh, and the longer it takes the more impressive it sounds to people who don’t know anything about it. My 13 1/2 gets more appreciated than a friends sub 9.
Imagine some people being more impressed with someone shooting 100 over someone shooting a 65.

Which ones did you do? I had a few planned but injury stopped me and then I wasn't bothered but have decided to do one next year!

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Which ones did you do? I had a few planned but injury stopped me and then I wasn't bothered but have decided to do one next year!
Switzerland twice, then Roth. I would pick an official Mdot over a challenge any time now. Should have done Klagenfurt instead of 2nd Zurich but got the money I needed a week too late.
Also had entries for Challenge Barcelona, IM Frankfurt and IM Regensburg. Not starting is quite an expensive habit.

If you pick a nice city, at least if the race goes south, you have a nice city break.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site

Well done. As for the tattoo - can't quite get having a brand logo tattooed. If I'd ever done one I'd have a swim bike run type thing but not IM.