NFL 2016 - new season

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I thought the Texans would cover the 16 point spread last night so was pissed when Ostweiler threw that late pick. Had the Falcons over Seattle thanks to a buddy of mine kicking for them. I do think Green Bay can pull an upset in Dallas and would not want to call the Pit v KC game.

Tune in Wednesday when I give you next week's lottery numbers ...... :D

U

User62651

From watching 12 mins of highlight earlier it (GB V Dallas) did look like a classic, re the last goal kick don't quite follow how you can call a timeout in the middle of field goal attempt i.e between it being kicked and it getting over the posts which is a duration of only maybe 2 or 3 seconds and make the kicker take it again?
Happy Packers won, Rodgers is the most watchable player in the NFL.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
From watching 12 mins of highlight earlier it (GB V Dallas) did look like a classic, re the last goal kick don't quite follow how you can call a timeout in the middle of field goal attempt i.e between it being kicked and it getting over the posts which is a duration of only maybe 2 or 3 seconds and make the kicker take it again?
Happy Packers won, Rodgers is the most watchable player in the NFL.

The timeout is called by the head coach to the line judge on his side of the field. By the time the whistle is blown, it will be 2-3 seconds until the players in the middle of the field realise and the kicker will always carry on regardless. If you saw the All-22 film of these plays, you would see it is always called (unless you are Rex Ryan ex-Buffalo) before the ball is snapped.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
The timeout is called by the head coach to the line judge on his side of the field. By the time the whistle is blown, it will be 2-3 seconds until the players in the middle of the field realise and the kicker will always carry on regardless. If you saw the All-22 film of these plays, you would see it is always called (unless you are Rex Ryan ex-Buffalo) before the ball is snapped.

The TV coverage showed this with Garrett calling TO around 1-2 secs before the snap.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
i think my crystal ball was pretty dam good as well ,even if i say so myself .GB DALLAS really was a classic and big BEN and his boys did just enough ,just like i posted lol.
GB v PATS SUPER BOWL.

If it ends up like that, i will be going.

Already in vegas for the bowl, but have a pact with my mate who is a big Pats fan, that we will buy tickers if both our teams make it.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
If it ends up like that, i will be going.

Already in vegas for the bowl, but have a pact with my mate who is a big Pats fan, that we will buy tickers if both our teams make it.

Nah then MendieGK, don't leave us hanging. If it is a Pats v GB final, what's you prediction on that one.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I was fortunate enough to be at Super Bowl XXXVII when my Bucs beat Oakland. I'd waited 20+ years to see them win it and nothing else will ever be that special. Always re-watch the game on January 26th each year.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nah then MendieGK, don't leave us hanging. If it is a Pats v GB final, what's you prediction on that one.

Id have to back my boys. But I think it would be a great game.

patriots are the real deal but they have played to good offences all season - Pittsburgh and Seattle (and even that's debatable) - they get it too easy every single year.

The cost of the game would be c£3k for the cheapest tickets but flights from Vegas are cheap so I view it as a bucket list thing.

That and a masters visit visit are the top two!

D

Deleted member 15344

Sorry Sam - but Packers getting mullered

If it was a boxing match the ref would have stopped it at half time