NFL 2018

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Last seen under-achieving in the CFL and then the short-lived AAFC. Almost as big a joke first round pick as when Tim Tebow got drafted. A friend of mine scouted him and described him as having the worst throwing mechanics he had ever seen. He got away with it in college because he ran the ball so much but was just a disaster in the NFL.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
He was drafted by the Oakland A's in the 1st round of the 2018 draft. Baseball is a lot different in that it takes a few years through the minor leagues to reach the majors. It was a strange pick at the time and he was allowed to go back to college to play the 2018 football season. Now he has chosen football, he will have to return his signing bonus he received from the As and his baseball career will be over before it started.

GaryK

Assistant Pro
Visit site
As a Cards fan, should I be excited by the drafting of Murray?
Rosen was our round 1 last year and now they've gone and replaced him.
It will be interesting to see how that pans out.
Is Murray that much of an upgrade on Rosen?
With the terrible O line last year, you could put anyone at QB and they would struggle.

U

User62651

Good TD and best of luck to the fellow but 'Rugby Superstar' - really - has 2 England caps I think, hardly Richie McCaw:rolleyes:

Bit of an oversell from the NFL?

What's happened to the giant Australian rugby player that was trying out in the NFL a year or two back?

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
This "British" guy is the 91st player on a 90-man roster. He's on an international roster exemption.

That score came right at the end of the first pre-season game where all the main starters are in for about five minutes tops. Total oversell by the NFL/BBC.