NFL 2018

U

User62651

Performance enhancing drugs

Anyone see Edelman sprint full out onto the field at the start, jacked up on adrenaline only hopefully.:eek: Sprinted the length of it - that would have been me done for the night!:(

Liked the defensive superiority, bit like the Broncos v Panthers SB few years ago. Rams defense must be thinking what their Offense was actually doing, they hold Brady & Co to 13 points but only see 3 points from the offense who'd averaged over 32 per game through the season. Knew Pats defense was solid but not that solid, they were beaten 5x this season, where were Gurley and Anderson, thought with Goff struggling they'd have run it more - went missing? Belichick had their number it seems.

Shame season's over, always seems quite short. Can't be bothered with their other big sports - ice hockey, baseball or basketball.

Must try and make a game, 4 in London later this year.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Anyone see Edelman sprint full out onto the field at the start, jacked up on adrenaline only hopefully.:eek: Sprinted the length of it - that would have been me done for the night!:(

Liked the defensive superiority, bit like the Broncos v Panthers SB few years ago. Rams defense must be thinking what their Offense was actually doing, they hold Brady & Co to 13 points but only see 3 points from the offense who'd averaged over 32 per game through the season. Knew Pats defense was solid but not that solid, they were beaten 5x this season, where were Gurley and Anderson, thought with Goff struggling they'd have run it more - went missing? Belichick had their number it seems.

Shame season's over, always seems quite short. Can't be bothered with their other big sports - ice hockey, baseball or basketball.

Must try and make a game, 4 in London later this year.
Something clearly not right with Gurley. Was nursing an injury for a number of weeks, but I don’t think it mattered. They dared Goff to pass the ball and he couldn’t do it, I don’t rate him that much at all

With regards to the London games, personally, not for me. Been to a few, the fans annoy me, people wearing jerseys for teams not playing, annoys me. And having been to a few games in the states now, they are considerably different

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
People go to the Wembley games to show their support for the game and hence where their own colours. If you only had people attending who supported those two teams, you would have no more than a few hundred at the game. I will be heavily involved in the Bucs v Panthers game as I was for the Tampa Bay visits in 2009 and 2011. I have covered some of the other Wembley games but I would prefer to stay at home and watch the Bucs play instead of the hassle getting there and back.

Green Man

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I will only be attending one London game as the Bears are playing. It will be my first London game since the Bears were last here. I agree the London games are annoying and I wouldn’t go if it wasn’t Chicago. Haveing been to a few games in the US it’s much better over there.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
People go to the Wembley games to show their support for the game and hence where their own colours. If you only had people attending who supported those two teams, you would have no more than a few hundred at the game. I will be heavily involved in the Bucs v Panthers game as I was for the Tampa Bay visits in 2009 and 2011. I have covered some of the other Wembley games but I would prefer to stay at home and watch the Bucs play instead of the hassle getting there and back.
I’m fine with people going who are neutral or support other teams.

But you wouldn’t we’re a Man Utd top to a Tottenham v Southampton game. To me it’s like a ‘yes I am a fan of the nfl’ statement

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just heard an awesome story from "Radio Row" at the Super Bowl where all kinds of stations set up and interview everyone and anyone. They set one of the hosts of an LA station up by sending over this 70-year-old guy claiming he had been the Rams' equipment manager for 40 years and this was his last game before retirement. The interview starts and then the guy falls down having a heart attack. The host has no clue what to do and the other nearby stations were carrying on oblivious because they were all in on it. The guy on air nearly lost his mind between trying to stay on broadcast and trying to sort this old bloke out. After about 30 seconds everyone let him on the gag. It will air tonight on the Jimmy Kimmel show in the States but I've heard it is an absolute classic.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Nah then, as part of Mr and MissisTashyboys round the world tour. Our first leg takes us to San Francisco from 28th September to 2nd of October. One of our bucket list things to do is go to an NFL game. Not one of the three I have been to at Wembley, but a proper one in The USA. So anyone any idea when the fixtures come out for next season. And if the good Lord God should happen to shinipon Tashyboy that weekend. How would you go about purchasing tickets for a 49ers game.
Did a trip to Las Vegas, NY and Boston a few years ago and was gutted that the Pats were playing at Baltimore on the Monday night. That was the game when a Pats kicker put the ball over the RH upright if memory serves me right to controversially lose the game.

Just had a thought, if a Utd fan turned up at Man Citys ground wearing a Utd shirt, he wouldn't get out alive. Would that be the same if you went to a 49 ers game wearing a Pats shirt. Am saying that because is the NFL games at Wembley the only time in the NFL Calender that it happens.

Cheers me dears

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I went to a Mets baseball game in the summer. I got my tickets through StubHub and they had plenty of other teams on their site as well. It wasn't the American football season when I was across so I don't know if the 49ers would have tickets on there but it is worth checking out when the fixtures are released.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The NFL schedule is released in mid-April. Teams sell individual game tickets around June dependent on their season ticket base. Even an alleged sellout, season ticket holders sell individual games ones on StubHub.

Green Man

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just so you know the 49ers don’t actually play in SF. They play in Santa Clara which is about 40 miles away. Oakland is closer but as it stands they don’t know where they are playing yet. There’s talk of them playing at the Baseball park in SF or sharing with the 49ers in Santa Clara. Or they could be in a number of other cities including Oakland.

To confirm tickets will be available on various sites. Finally forget the Pats jersey. You dont want to be that guy.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Just so you know the 49ers don’t actually play in SF. They play in Santa Clara which is about 40 miles away. Oakland is closer but as it stands they don’t know where they are playing yet. There’s talk of them playing at the Baseball park in SF or sharing with the 49ers in Santa Clara. Or they could be in a number of other cities including Oakland.

To confirm tickets will be available on various sites. Finally forget the Pats jersey. You dont want to be that guy.

😂 Re the Pats comment cheers.

Many thanks re Oakland and SF 49 ers. Will keep me eyes open.

D

Deleted member 1147

Naughty Robert Kraft 👺
Caught with his old man in the cookie jar 😱

Tashyboy

Visit site
Ah say. Have you seen the bird that Robert Kraft is shacked up with. She is proper fit. Sad state of affairs when you have a few quid over 6 billion and your getting nowt at home. Coupled with the fact that Missis me love you long time is his only source of a personal " Ring Bowl" triumph.

D

Deleted member 1147

Ah say. Have you seen the bird that Robert Kraft is shacked up with. She is proper fit. Sad state of affairs when you have a few quid over 6 billion and your getting nowt at home. Coupled with the fact that Missis me love you long time is his only source of a personal " Ring Bowl" triumph.
Not one of your conquests eh Tashy?
You enjoy a “parlour “ right?