NFL 2018

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The Giants have let him go because he is a total distraction to the team. They got 1st and 3rd round picks back and a decent player too. Cleveland are already a better team than the Giants and this makes them more so.

U

User62651

Beckham Jnr going to the Browns? Is that like Rashford signing for Huddersfield?! ;)

Are the teams not all designed through the draft system to be equal? Are salary caps not set the same for each team? Appreciate Pats have shot that equality theory down but Cleveland Browns have been around a long time and come from an industrial town where they're football daft, more of a football town than NY I'd think. Looked like they were improving quickly last season too.

This Beckham story sounds like it could be straight from the Costner movie Draft Day though.;)

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Jon Gruden and mouthy mercurial wide receivers - yep that went well before. Keyshawn Johnson and the Bucs. AB is also a complete locker room cancer and is on the wrong side of 30 now.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Can understand Giants getting rid, coz of draft picks, can understand Browns thinking they have the man. But what's Beckham getting out of it.

Wolf

Visit site
Just seen the news that Gronk has decided to retire at just 29 years old.

I'm a little surprised but he had literally had a stellar career but then again what more is there he can achieve in the game.

Big shoes to fill now for the Patriots

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Gutted bout the that, like you say a big pair of shoes to fill.

Anyone else seen the new NFL advert, it's very good.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Nope, The QB picks have been a bit weird this year so far. Too many good (not great) guys getting drafted in the first round. Think the Giants panicked.

Big_G

Assistant Pro
Visit site
He will either be the same as Russell Wilson making plays out of nothing or the biggest (well smallest) QB disaster since Manziel went to Cleveland.

For my sins I got to see JaMarcus Russell play in the flesh, now there's the definition of a massive QB disaster in every sense of the word :poop::poop::poop: