LIV Golf

Bucktaylor64

Medal Winner
Visit site
We went on friday to the JCB and enjoyed the day! I did notice how may youngsters were there and that is only good for the game! About 1/6 clubs are in danger of closure and more youngsters need to take up playing the gme if it is to flourish!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

Got the usual email from AG didn't realise they did Liv clothes now
Looks like it's just the Stuburt ones, and AG have been selling Stuburt for years. Normally saw as their 'cheapo' line like Sports Direct and Sondico for footy. But these are 60 quid - sod that! 😂

Some of the designs actually look alright if not for the ugly badges ruining them.

Fore Right

Visit site
Pretty sure the same thing happened to the Scottish Skier Alain Baxter at the Winter Olympics ?
He was on a podcast last year talking about it

Golf is fun

Visit site
There's a perhaps surprising amount of medication that is prohibited by WADA. I remember this from being registered with ADAMS in my previous sport.

For the curious you can see what is banned by looking it up at globaldro. For example if you go there and put in Benadryl you'll discover it's prohibited in competition and would get you an antidoping violation. Pretty sure one of the Lemsip formulas used to be too and may still be).

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
There's a perhaps surprising amount of medication that is prohibited by WADA. I remember this from being registered with ADAMS in my previous sport.

For the curious you can see what is banned by looking it up at globaldro. For example if you go there and put in Benadryl you'll discover it's prohibited in competition and would get you an antidoping violation. Pretty sure one of the Lemsip formulas used to be too and may still be).

When my wife played top level hockey she was given a list of medicines that she wasn’t allowed to take - Benadryl is one of them and also Lemsip Max

Plus loads of others , she also had to have a form to say she could have her asthma inhaler

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
When my wife played top level hockey she was given a list of medicines that she wasn’t allowed to take - Benadryl is one of them and also Lemsip Max

Plus loads of others , she also had to have a form to say she could have her asthma inhaler
This is the bit I never understand when an elite player takes a banned substance by accident.
It's your profession, your means of making money..you're given a list of banned products....
It shouldn't be that hard to get it right.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
This is the bit I never understand when an elite player takes a banned substance by accident.
It's your profession, your means of making money..you're given a list of banned products....
It shouldn't be that hard to get it right.
Think the issue is when abroad - items that are allowed on the list are a bit different

HeftyHacker

Visit site
I believe it's a form of ephedrine that is present in most over the counter decongestants. Used in isolation it is a stimulant and a fat burner and therefore banned.

When I was younger you used to see quite a bit of it in the amateur rugby changing rooms.

Golf is fun

Visit site
Think the issue is when abroad - items that are allowed on the list are a bit different
Its more oversight. The list is super comprehensive, it's an app you can literally type in the product and every single product is listed, there's a dropdown for country with all countries involved with WADA listed. It's just easy to one time forget that, because you're tired, feeling crappy etc...

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
I believe it's a form of ephedrine that is present in most over the counter decongestants. Used in isolation it is a stimulant and a fat burner and therefore banned.

When I was younger you used to see quite a bit of it in the amateur rugby changing rooms.
You learn something new everyday.

Fore Right

Visit site
Liv Golf reportedly in talks with TNT over a TV Network deal. (sorry if this has already been mentioned)

As nice as free You Tube viewing is they need to get a proper TV contract for more credibility.

MACM85

Visit site
Liv Golf reportedly in talks with TNT over a TV Network deal. (sorry if this has already been mentioned)

As nice as free You Tube viewing is they need to get a proper TV contract for more credibility.

Only issue with TNT is that it is a paid subscription service. Doubt many will have TNT as a normal service via their UK package