LIV Golf

Oggie41

Club Champion
Visit site
Went on the Fri and had a great day. Brilliant atmosphere, well organised, absolute bargain (think my ticket was about £20) to see some of the best players in the world.

Only real drawback was it all felt irrelevant which players were doing well.

All in all, very positive though, I'd definitely go again.

Morfeen75

Visit site
It was £7.50 mate - and i did buy one, along with a coke for my lad - so I never bought a solitary pint. Are you following?

I'm calling bull :poop: here.

In another thread you posted that the beer at LIV was a tad cheaper than at The Open which it wasnt. I know you're an uber LIV supporter and your trying your best to sell us the dream but at least keep it to facts or drop the lies.

Pin-seeker

Visit site

In another thread you posted that the beer at LIV was a tad cheaper than at The Open which it wasnt. I know you're an uber LIV supporter and your trying your best to sell us the dream but at least keep it to facts or drop the lies.
He got the price wrong,seriously get over it 🤦‍♂️🤯

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site

The price of a pin flag, followed by a beer and a drink for the lad at The Open.

So what exactly are you calling me out on?

IMG_4638.jpeg

Morfeen75

Visit site
The price of a pin flag, followed by a beer and a drink for the lad at The Open.

So what exactly are you calling me out on?

View attachment 54388
I'm glad we got there. I've read the LiV thread from page 1 with a keen eye and have noticed you like the naysayers to be factual with any negativity towards LIV, im sure youll do the same with the alternative tours.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
I'm glad we got there. I've read the LiV thread from page 1 with a keen eye and have noticed you like the naysayers to be factual with any negativity towards LIV, im sure youll do the same with the alternative tours.

We got where? I admitted I’d got the price wrong yesterday.

If you’re here to troll me mate, crack on….

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
We should really have an Olympic golf thread but as this part of Alan Shipnucks article refers to Rahm and LIV in particular, so probably best posted here...

I'd imagine Keiran Vincent will be the player Rahm is looking to replace - he only had one year off the back of his qualification spot - it's really been Jon and Tyrell carrying the team (albeit successfully) - but they will know other teams will also looking to improve and with Surrat and Vincent way down in the standings there's an opportunity to add some reliable quality.

With the talk of possibly 12 spots being available in the the qualification event, there could be a decent pool of players to choose from, especially for the lower ranking teams - but I suspect Jon will want somebody with a slightly better pedigree than we saw trying to qualify in 2023

It'll be good to see Rahm back playing in Europe as well, let's hope we're getting past the stupidity of bans and fines that have blighted the game for the last two years.

He’s all-in on LIV and has already been low-key recruiting Tour players to join his team next year. He’s also going to play four Euro Tour events this fall so as to retain his membership there. There has been a lot going on for Rahm this year, including his wife Kelly dealing with a challenging pregnancy. Rahm is a man of immense pride and the tears he shed after his victory at LIV UK were reflective of how much he still cares, despite what snarky Twitters folks think.