LIV Golf

Fore Right

Visit site
Don't know what's more surprising the news Liv Golf is in talks with former USGA US Open course Chambers Bay as an event venue or the fact that No Laying are talking positive about Liv Golf for once saying they would actually attend this event if it happened.

Watch from 46:50

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
£1,400 for a 3 day pass.

We saw the stands for the “party hole” and it’s not going to be covered around all the sides mainly just the back of the green - it’s a short 3 and the greens is massive but you can tell its set up for a hole in one

There didn’t seem to be too many stands apart from the 18th and a little one by the first tee

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not sure I could think of a worse way to watch golf. A shame that organisers now see the Waste Management hole as the way forward
Dumbing down
It's the equivalent of 20-20 in cricket. I don't watch 20-20, no interest in it, but it brings in a whole new, and younger bunch to the game. Same with this type of hole. It brings in people, maybe some will then want to try golf who haven't played before.

It is not at every tournament, it is still a novelty and a rarity

Golfnut1957

Visit site
It's the equivalent of 20-20 in cricket. I don't watch 20-20, no interest in it, but it brings in a whole new, and younger bunch to the game. Same with this type of hole. It brings in people, maybe some will then want to try golf who haven't played before.

It is not at every tournament, it is still a novelty and a rarity
Good.