LIV Golf

TigerTime

Visit site
I don't think I'm wildly speculating buddy - the rhetoric from the people I've mentioned above is quite plain to see, however, I do believe that court documents have been submitted that also make the same case...
You asked the other guy for proof on the LIV propaganda accounts or claimed it was nonsense, yet you are out here accusing those you mentioned of being paid by the tour without any evidence to back up your claims.

Hypocritical.

Last edited:

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
You asked the other guy for proof on the LIV propaganda accounts or claimed it was nonsense, yet you are out here accusing those you mentioned of being paid by the tour without any evidence to back up your claims.

Hyprocritical.

They GET PAID to air their views which have been constantly anti-LIV due to their allegiance to the PGAT and DPWT - I mean, I'm no Judge Rinder but the evidence is pretty substantial here.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Was listening to Bryson on rick shiels podcast today

Sounds like his passion for the game is still there, and that the way he can use YouTube now more than on the pga tour was one of the reasons for him leaving

Yes he admits the money was great and sets him up. But the material he is putting out on YouTube is appealing to a younger generation

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Eventually one of the LiV supporters will be the one who can say they were the one to say Rahm will join today and be right.

The LiV sponsored X accounts are all doing the same.
BiMGuy :- "You are seeing what your SM is showing you. Which I suspect is far more Pro LiV/anti Rory that mine will show me for example. "
---
Appreciate you two seem to relish a fair bit of back & forth😁. I'm no Social Media expert, but have wondered several times how you always seem to know what the "pro liv / liv bots" are up to 🤔🤔 (personally I don't seem to see it, maybe you look for it more 😉).

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
BiMGuy :- "You are seeing what your SM is showing you. Which I suspect is far more Pro LiV/anti Rory that mine will show me for example. "
---
Appreciate you two seem to relish a fair bit of back & forth😁. I'm no Social Media expert, but have wondered several times how you always seem to know what the "pro liv / liv bots" are up to 🤔🤔 (personally I don't seem to see it, maybe you look for it more 😉).

It’s panto season. “They’re behind you.”

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
---
There are a lot of golf feeds on my Twitter/X. Listening to just one point of view/side is not my style.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I’m just not obsessed by it all like you are
I don’t think many of us are actually pal

I don’t like baseball, absolutely zero time for it but I have friends who love it, stay up until stupid o clock to watch live games. I love gaming, obsessed with it and I play hours on end some times, a few of my pals think I’m a boring nerd…may be true btw 🤣

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
I don’t like baseball, absolutely zero time for it but I have friends who love it, stay up until stupid o clock to watch live games. I love gaming, obsessed with it and I play hours on end some times, a few of my pals think I’m a boring nerd…may be true btw 🤣

What else are you to do when pulling an overnight bbq cook.

D

Deleted member 1147

I’ve never done gaming. Not even owned a console.
Chucky Egg on the old BBC was fun back in the ‘80’s mind.

D-S

Visit site

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
We should have had a game of Bull 💩 bingo ready for the Rahm presser.

I’m guessing it’s an exciting opportunity to be a team owner, securing his family future, growing the game globally.

What he won’t say is they finally found the price he was for sale at!