LIV Golf

D

Deleted member 29109

I just think for your own integrity, it might be useful if you could back up your claims with some fact based evidence.
If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck!

Accounts suddenly appearing or becoming very popular when LiV arrived and have inside info, get invited to events and your telling me they are doing it for free?

You’ve jumped on it hoping to get a bit of traffic through your socials and YT for the same reasons. It’s why you pushed it so hard on here, so much so questions were asked.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck!

Accounts suddenly appearing or becoming very popular when LiV arrived and have inside info, get invited to events and your telling me they are doing it for free?

You’ve jumped on it hoping to get a bit of traffic through your socials and YT for the same reasons. It’s why you pushed it so hard on here, so much so questions were asked.

I pushed LIV on here because I'm a fan BIM - do you have trouble processing that concept?

The guy behind the Flushing It account refits superyachts - doesn't get a penny from LIV, like plenty more LIV followers, he's embraced something that had the potential to shake up the pro golf world, which had become tired, and outdated.

Meanwhile there are millions of people trusting the words of Jamie Weir, Eamon Lynch, Brandel Chamblee etc - who ARE paid to give BIASED comments.

Time to let it go BIM, pro golf right now hasn't had so much depth and entertainment across the world - ever. Just enjoy it for what it is.

D

Deleted member 21445

Liv have announced their teams today.

Only Cleeks and Rippers have 2 places each to be filled.

Rippers - Smith - Lieshman - ?? - ??
Cleeks - Kaymer - Bland - ?? - ??

So either Rahm aint coming or his new team is to be added.

Swango1980

Visit site
Yeah, they're paid by the people that have massive financial contracts with a failing tour that is losing value, and it's in their interests to try and discredit the competition.
And they said LIV is all about growing the game.

Even though it doesn't seem the wider golfing public have been taken to LIV at all, whilst the biggest tour at the time LIV started is failing and losing value.

I can see why some might argue that LIV was the catalyst that started to tear the elite game apart

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
And they said LIV is all about growing the game.

Even though it doesn't seem the wider golfing public have been taken to LIV at all, whilst the biggest tour at the time LIV started is failing and losing value.

I can see why some might argue that LIV was the catalyst that started to tear the elite game apart

Why haven’t you figured it out yet?

As soon as LIV came on the scene the PGAT had the opportunity to work alongside them to refine their tour into something better than it was. They turned down the opportunity then turned on the opposition - denigrating them at every single opportunity. We will end up with the worlds best golfers playing across the world in exceptionally good events. Some of those will be on the PGAT, some will be Majors, and some will be LIV events . That was always going to be the outcome, and it will be, because THE MONEY ALWAYS WINS.
LIV saw all the weaknesses in the PGAT product, and came up with something to appeal to a new audience, there is no law against them offering something different is there?
But, it was the response of Jay Monaghan that has led to all the destruction of his own tour - he could have avoided all of it, but he thought he could manipulate his own players and fanbase into a winning position - he failed spectacularly.

Globally - pro golf is in a great place. I’ve never watched as much from across multiple tours as I have this last 12 months or so. The Asian Tour is trending, women’s golf is getting increased attention, and young players now have many more options as to how they work their way up the golfing ladder.
Yes, the PGAT is a wounded animal, as is the DPWT who have also been sold down the river by Jay, but they’ll play a significant part in the future of professional golf. You just all need to accept the inevitable. 👍

D

Deleted member 1147

Yeah, they're paid by the people that have massive financial contracts with a failing tour that is losing value, and it's in their interests to try and discredit the competition.
So no proof, just your opinion

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Why haven’t you figured it out yet?

As soon as LIV came on the scene the PGAT had the opportunity to work alongside them to refine their tour into something better than it was. They turned down the opportunity then turned on the opposition - denigrating them at every single opportunity. We will end up with the worlds best golfers playing across the world in exceptionally good events. Some of those will be on the PGAT, some will be Majors, and some will be LIV events . That was always going to be the outcome, and it will be, because THE MONEY ALWAYS WINS.
LIV saw all the weaknesses in the PGAT product, and came up with something to appeal to a new audience, there is no law against them offering something different is there?
But, it was the response of Jay Monaghan that has led to all the destruction of his own tour - he could have avoided all of it, but he thought he could manipulate his own players and fanbase into a winning position - he failed spectacularly.

Globally - pro golf is in a great place. I’ve never watched as much from across multiple tours as I have this last 12 months or so. The Asian Tour is trending, women’s golf is getting increased attention, and young players now have many more options as to how they work their way up the golfing ladder.
Yes, the PGAT is a wounded animal, as is the DPWT who have also been sold down the river by Jay, but they’ll play a significant part in the future of professional golf. You just all need to accept the inevitable. 👍
why did the PGAT need to change what they were doing, and had been doing for years, to accomadate LIV.

D

Deleted member 1147

Lol. Go and read some Jamie Weir material and try and tell me he’s not biased James. The bloke blocks people that legitimately challenge his views.

If you can’t see it, you’re beyond help I’m afraid.
I’m just not obsessed by it all like you are
I don’t think many of us are actually pal

D

Deleted member 21445

why did the PGAT need to change what they were doing, and had been doing for years, to accomadate LIV.

Because they were losing players.
If they hadn't created designated events in Delaware upping the purses the fear was more top players would have gone.

After that none did and only lesser players joined like Pieters, Burmester, Lee Etc

TigerTime

Visit site
Lol. Go and read some Jamie Weir material and try and tell me he’s not biased James. The bloke blocks people that legitimately challenge his views.

If you can’t see it, you’re beyond help I’m afraid.
Let me get this straight

LIV propaganda accounts on Twitter you need solid proof

But this you dont and are wildly speculating?

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
Word is Rahm has definitively closed the door on LIV move. PGAT on more secure ground for the conclusion of the deal with the non PIF backers and deal announcement imminent. Big money thrown at Rahm was a last ditch attempt to turn up the pressure on Monahan, but didnt sway him and possibly no more defectors to LIV now.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Let me get this straight

LIV propaganda accounts on Twitter you need solid proof

But this you dont and are wildly speculating?

I don't think I'm wildly speculating buddy - the rhetoric from the people I've mentioned above is quite plain to see, however, I do believe that court documents have been submitted that also make the same case...