LIV Golf

D

Deleted member 21445

The longer it goes without an official Rahm announcement the less likely it is to happen IMO

You can bet your life the PGAT are doing everything they can to get him to stay behind the scenes.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
The longer it goes without an official Rahm announcement the less likely it is to happen IMO

You can bet your life the PGAT are doing everything they can to get him to stay behind the scenes.

Rahm might well be using the opportunity to leverage change at the PGAT - Jay out if Jon stays perhaps...?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Where have you read that? I can’t see him going…surely 👀
He obviously hasn't signed yet otherwise the media would be awash with it...
If he hasn't signed yet, why hasn't he signed yet..?
Wish they'd all just make up their minds as the speculation is boring me to tears..

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
And I defo didnt see that coming as in Gooch going.

Great trade by Smash and great move for Wolff, can see him getting back on track with the Goats

;)

I've mentioned them before but if you want to get a heads up on what is happening at LIV - Golf Lovers United podcast mate - they have good info...

I posted this over a week back.

Gooch is rumoured to be wanting a move away from the Rangegoats - sounds like he fancies having equity in one of the teams - arguably deservedly after his performances

Maybe there's a spot opening up for there for MW

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
He obviously hasn't signed yet otherwise the media would be awash with it...
If he hasn't signed yet, why hasn't he signed yet..?
Wish they'd all just make up their minds as the speculation is boring me to tears..

A quick Google and it looks like multiple sources (on twitter 😬) are saying it's a done deal 😮

D-S

Visit site
One of the sources reporting it is the Wall Street Journal, perhaps a bit more reliable than the attention seeking golf bloggers.

D

Deleted member 29109

Where have you read that? I can’t see him going…surely 👀
Eventually one of the LiV supporters will be the one who can say they were the one to say Rahm will join today and be right.

The LiV sponsored X accounts are all doing the same.

D

Deleted member 29109

Shows how good the product is when after spending close to $2 billion, they have to spend another $300 to $600 million on one player to convince them to move.