GM King Of Kings Competition 2014- YOUR VIEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Am guessing I fit into E Midlands which already has someone in control (will happily help Glynn if needed), what regions do you still need someone to organise?

D

Deleted member 17920

Am guessing I fit into E Midlands which already has someone in control (will happily help Glynn if needed), what regions do you still need someone to organise?
Steve, no probs at all if you wanted to help, how big is the east mids region if you fit in? Just another thought, region 3 is organising a meet at Woodhall, can this count as an event or would this be confusing?

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
SCOTLAND- virtuocity
LONDON- Jimbob
EAST MIDLANDS- Lincoln Quaker
NORTH EAST- Birchy
SOUTH WEST- Pokerjoke
SOUTH EAST- MashleyR7

That's what we have so far.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Steve, no probs at all if you wanted to help, how big is the east mids region if you fit in? Just another thought, region 3 is organising a meet at Woodhall, can this count as an event or would this be confusing?

Was only going off the map, where I assume E Mids is all the way up to you, across into Norfolk, into Cambridgeshire and down towards mine. I expect Im on the joint of several regions (I usually am when the Volvo/Nike matchplay etc are drawn)

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site

Maybe a good idea if you can get a few extra tee times on either day for those who haven't booked on R3's weekender?

D

Deleted member 17920

Maybe a good idea if you can get a few extra tee times on either day for those who haven't booked on R3's weekender?
I can get some tee times or get another date but if it's the hotchkin then I would make sure it's in everyone's budget! If not we can do the bracken. I am more concerned that Woodhall is a touch far for 18 holes of golf!

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Could do with someone covering the North East, although I know they have an active scene already, but it would be great to get them represented.

Think Scotland will be fine. Everyone will chip in with sharing cars and we'll meet in a central location.

Just hold off on the regional threads yet PJ. Just a couple of things to sort out but we'll be good to go later on today.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yorkshire/North east could either be one or two regions. Theres a fair few golfers in them two areas iirc.

Have all the popular areas from the original map been covered?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Am I reading this right that Coventry would fall into East Mids, I could go to London and back in the time it would take me to get to Lincoln!

Is their not a West Midlands/Warwickshire, if so I'd be happy to run/front it otherwise I'd look to go into another area that's easier to drive to.

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Am I reading this right that Coventry would fall into East Mids, I could go to London and back in the time it would take me to get to Lincoln!

Is their not a West Midlands/Warwickshire, if so I'd be happy to run/front it otherwise I'd look to go into another area that's easier to drive to.

If you'd be willing to run a West Midlands event, that would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.