Cooden meet 2022. Friday 24th June.

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
Re Tilgate ,,, it's in fine nick , the greens aren't the fastest but I think that's more to do with the fact it gets an awful lot of footfall and they don't scalp them too short . They held a pitch shot well
The clubhouse is good and the beer is cold.
It's not my favourite course but I didn't book it . Just asked to play .

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Never played it. I lived right next to it and didn’t even know it was there….?

It's not too bad for a public course. Some decent holes, some "meh" holes. Some thieving little scrotes too. Eighth hole will see the little so and so's run out from the trees and nab your golf ball after you've played your second shot, and then they bugger off on their bikes...
?????

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
It's not too bad for a public course. Some decent holes, some "meh" holes. Some thieving little scrotes too. Eighth hole will see the little so and so's run out from the trees and nab your golf ball after you've played your second shot, and then they bugger off on their bikes...
?????
So, when playing Tilgate, swap your AVX for a Top Flite on the 8th tee, right? ?

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Have a great day everyone. The Cooden meet is always a superb day, gutted I could not make it this year. Play well and it looks like the weather will be on your side.
Where are you mate just down the road from you! Weather is great , course superb, ham and eggs lovely. Ready to go out again.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Just back from another great day at
Cooden

Thanks again to Rob for organising it and getting us some decent weather.

Played ok this morning for 34 points and longest drive.

This afternoon I didn’t putt until the 6th but the team held strong and we ended up winning

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Totally agree with Dando! Great day, Rob, as always. And so lovely to see that your health obviously isn't an issue shooting 41 points, ffs! Double mine! ??‍♂️
Cooden is a course I love, but it doesn't love me. 99 first round, 91 second round, off 11. Ooops. Never fails to make me smile playing there though, no matter how badly!

D

Deleted member 15344

Hope you all had a good day - was there lots of baby draws from Fish or too hungover from the night before ?