Thoughts on Old Farts v Whippersnappers Match 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is absolutely the right answer. Smiffy, for the effort you put in organising these things you have no need to apologise for or be concerned about the dates and why you chose them, if that's what it needs to make sure you're at both then that's what happens, end of.

Single room for me please….. :thup:

Absolutely agree...... single for me please next year :thup:

Merv_swerve

Challenge Tour Pro
goo.gl
Mid June dates look good Rob. Bren and I will be back and will probably have additional interest from other snappers if space allows.
Sterling work as always.

Merv_swerve

Challenge Tour Pro
goo.gl
No pressure, bit sooner the are confirmed the better.
Holiday booking here is horrendous as I'm sure you appreciate all too well and Bren and myself are co workers which adds to the complication slightly.
Cheers Rob.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mid June dates look good Rob. Bren and I will be back and will probably have additional interest from other snappers if space allows.
Sterling work as always.

Oi you......don't be too hasty bringing more snappers
You will push us more "senior" snappers into the soiled pants brigade😩

Only kidding
Top weekend
More the merrier 👍

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Whatever you decide Rob is fine by me.

We all appreciate all the hard work you put into organising these meets and it was such a shame that things went bandy for you this year.

Your game. Your rules. Your dates. :thup:

Oh yes. Single room for me please, as always. And for Dhan.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Thanks for your vote of confidence Rich, it's much appreciated!
I have emailed FP this morning to find out if those dates are available, or alternatives if they are not.
I know it's a year away yet, but places like Forest Pines get booked up really quickly and I wanted to make sure we got in.
I remember trying to book up the Cooden meet last year, and only one date was available for the whole of the Summer months!
Will keep you posted and your room request is duly noted.
Again, thanks for stepping in as Captain this year, you can keep the job next year if you want! Our team lost during my captaincy!!
;)

Rob, my public speaking isn't a patch on yours and I quite fancy retiring with my 100% record as captain……. :D

I'd also endorse the finish adjacent to the clubhouse if it is doable. :thup:

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Any date you decide is fine by me, bound to be a great meet whatever.

(As room preference seems to have become part of this post can I ask for a single please)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Thought you said you were retiring at the top.

I'd have a read of that post again if I was you, as in I'd POSSIBLY have to make a choice.

And if I did, not that it's got bugger all to do with you, I'd drop out of Cooden but again, as stated in that post, if I build it into a holiday as I've done before, I'll just bring the dog & wife with me somewhere nearby.

Is that ok with you?

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'd have a read of that post again if I was you, as in I'd POSSIBLY have to make a choice.

And if I did, not that it hits bugger all to do with you, I'd drop out of Cooden but again, as stated in that post, if I build it into a holiday as I've done before, I'll just bring the dog & wife with me somewhere nearby.

Is that ok with you?

Touchy, touchy. You shouldn't speak to your elders like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.