2021 Old Farts vs Whippersnappers - The Teams

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
We (Pharts) were 4 up after 6 and looked like handing them their backsides on a plate, however a recovery was staged and we turned 3 up, they got it down to 1 up, but blew it on the 17th so we ended up 2&1 winners

I played really well, my scrambling was sublime and really enjoyed it out there.

The scores after day 1 is 4 1/2 - 1 1/2 to the young upstarts

But it’s the singles tomorrow with full handicaps so anything can happen ?

Mods, someone's hacked Fragger's account!! :eek:

D

Deleted member 25172

Sublime short game off your handicap..... are you from the Trilby Tour? ?

On this occasion I can unfortunately confirm this as I was part of the team who had to suffer from it. At least my sombrero has been passed on finally! ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
So c’mon guys we need to know who won, who lost and who frankly won’t be showing their faces again ? As well as who was “over-refreshed” last night and who missed their tee time. ?

Anything deemed too unsavoury for the forum please PM me. ?

D

Deleted member 25172

Just got back home after a few eventful days filled with poor golf, but good company, good courses and the weather turned out better than the forecast.

Thanks @Dando for organising it. Fully appreciate if I don’t make the roster next year after contributing with nada/zero/zilch/noll points for the snappers. Hopefully my handicap will be sorted out for next year to be more in line with my actual abilities. :)

Was really impressed with Forest Pines and will definitely go back up there. Some great holes and the tight tree lined fairways are very different to any other course I’ve played in the UK.

When it comes to nightly adventures, @Captainron hosted myself, @Papas1982 and @Paperboy on Friday night which turned out to be one of the best and/or worst sessions (depending how you look at it...) in years, so Saturday and yesterday was very low key. In fact, just thinking of a drink still makes me feel a bit sick...

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Mods, someone's hacked Fragger's account!! :eek:

That is a massive understatement. It was like a flippin kick in the goolies, hole after hole. Fraggers under the trees, gotta knob one out 70 yd to the green it’s gone no higher than 3 ft and finished 18” from the pin. ?