Forest pines.................... The teams!!!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
After a bit of rain this morning the lincolnshire weather is fine. Similar forecast for tomorrow abd a bright sunny 23 degrees on Monday

Fish

Banned
Visit site
After a bit of rain this morning the lincolnshire weather is fine. Similar forecast for tomorrow abd a bright sunny 23 degrees on Monday

There’s only going to be doom & gloom in your corner when Dhan & I dampen any rays of expectations from you and your partner, we’re going to extinguish all living life from your bodies so much so you’ll feel like a punch bag, you’ll be praying for some lightening to bring a quicker end to the mauling being inflicted 🥊 🐅🌚⚡️😜😂

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
There’s only going to be doom & gloom in your corner when Dhan & I dampen any rays of expectations from you and your partner, we’re going to extinguish all living life from your bodies so much so you’ll feel like a punch bag, you’ll be praying for some lightening to bring a quicker end to the mauling being inflicted 🥊 🐅🌚⚡️😜😂

So no gimmies then 😂😂😎

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
There’s only going to be doom & gloom in your corner when Dhan & I dampen any rays of expectations from you and your partner, we’re going to extinguish all living life from your bodies so much so you’ll feel like a punch bag, you’ll be praying for some lightening to bring a quicker end to the mauling being inflicted 壘 ⚡️

I know!!! Let's have a yellow ball competition. And you can take it on the 1st Robin.
:whoo:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site

why-so-serious.jpg