High Elms in May 2022

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
hi all,

given the hijacking of a membership thread and the interest in a gathering at High Elms, I have requested society package info for May 2022 and will update everyone once I hear back but this are the 2021 deals;

Par: Coffee, bacon rolls and 18 holes for £26 weekdays / £34 weekends.
Birdie: Coffee, bacon rolls, 18 holes and one-course lunch or dinner for £32 weekdays / £39 weekends.
Eagle: Coffee, bacon rolls, 27 holes and one-course lunch or dinner for £44 weekdays / £49 weekends.
Extras
Upgrade to a full English breakfast with coffee for £2
Upgrade to a two-course meal from our lunch menu for £4
Upgrade to a three-course meal from our dinner menu for £7

as usual, add your name below

Dando

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I’d happily go all in on the 27 hole but it’s whatever package suits all, so put me down but… if it falls between Saturday 14th and Sunday 29th i canny do it as I’ll be in Mexico.

Last edited:

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Yep, I'm in, and any package fine with me. Weekends better, but I can do a weekday if needs be.
Date-wise, avoid Tues and Wed if possible though, as work trip to Sunningdale falls on one of those days in May! ?
Great work, @Dando!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I'm up for it, prefer weekdays to avoid club match or football clashes but can do a weekend if that's all everyone can do. Happy with any package.

Monday 16th I have a society day already booked.

Thanks James.

Last edited:

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I could be up for this, just as long as it doesn't happen when I'm supposed to be out of the country. I go along Shire Lane most days and always look over at HE, but have never played it.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I could be depending on date... is it worth the drive from SE Wales? I don't know much about it! :)
It was a great course when I was learning to play years ago. Council run for a good few years and may still be. A little rough around the edges, but a proper tree-lined course. I wouldn't bother from SE Wales, unless you can couple it with a visit to friends/relatives.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
It was a great course when I was learning to play years ago. Council run for a good few years and may still be. A little rough around the edges, but a proper tree-lined course. I wouldn't bother from SE Wales, unless you can couple it with a visit to friends/relatives.

A visit to bromley golf club will round off the trip