Cooden meet 2022. Friday 24th June.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
...…..
Arrive 8.30am onwards, 1st tee booked from 9.30am.
Coffee on arrival. If you'd like any food (rolls/breakfast etc.) this will be at additional cost.

Hey Rob, I seem to remember from last year that the kitchen didn't open until 9 and was a bit if a rush to get something to eat. Might of been because of covid(?), can you confirm if it still opens that late please. If so, may be better to eat before hand.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
The pro shop have been very good at letting me pop a charge into my cart battery at lunchtime every time I've played there, I trust they will be as accommodating?

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looking forward to seeing everyone, and hoping that the golf god's don't interfere with my game and just leave me alone to make an idiot of myself on the course, (off the course I do that without any help).
I'm playing Tilgate forest this Saturday, and that will be the third round that I will have played since covid hit .I played Lewes three weeks ago and shot 90 which fits my h/cap of 18.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
* HAVE MOVED GRIZZLY INTO THE LAST GROUP AS HE MAY BE DELAYED DUE TO THE EXPECTED DISRUPTIONS WITH THE RAIL NETWORK.
I was worried it was because Fish had said he didn't want to play with me again! ?

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
I played Tilgate forest yesterday, and the golfing god's decided to jump all over me ,I was dire ,so hopefully I have got rid of the rubbish and will be striping it down the middle with metronomic regularity.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I played Tilgate forest yesterday, and the golfing god's decided to jump all over me ,I was dire ,so hopefully I have got rid of the rubbish and will be striping it down the middle with metronomic regularity.

How was the course? Last I heard there were more temp greens than proper ones in use