High Elms in May 2022

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I took your advice and dealt with her accordingly ..................

I didn't see her for a few hours, but after that the bruising on my eyes eased and I could just see her if I squinted ?

Apart from the recent beating, how are you?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Apart from the recent beating, how are you?
T

Thanks for asking . The surgery has gone really well and they said that all of the cancer was confined to the prostate and that's now in a litter bin in hospital. The after effects aren't great, but are improving week by week and the Covid we both got 3 weeks ago has pretty much cleared up thanks. I hope you're good too?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
T

Thanks for asking . The surgery has gone really well and they said that all of the cancer was confined to the prostate and that's now in a litter bin in hospital. The after effects aren't great, but are improving week by week and the Covid we both got 3 weeks ago has pretty much cleared up thanks. I hope you're good too?

That’s good to hear mate.

I’m ok thanks. I’ve got over covid with no major issues so just need to sort my shoulder out

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Chris, you need to show Mrs D who wears the trousers in your house!
He'll have to ask her if he can borrow them first... just like the rest of us, I hasten to add!
Sorry you can't make it, Chris.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not half as gutted as I am Si. :cry: Also having to drop out of the Cooden Seniors Open with Smiffy and, for the first time ever since it's inauguration, I'll miss the famous Cooden Meet. :cry::cry:

Gonna miss you guys.

Hopefully things will improve James. Would like that (y)

Bratty

Visit site
Not half as gutted as I am Si. :cry: Also having to drop out of the Cooden Seniors Open with Smiffy and, for the first time ever since it's inauguration, I'll miss the famous Cooden Meet. :cry::cry:

Gonna miss you guys.

Hopefully things will improve James. Would like that (y)
Sorry to hear that, Rog.
Take good care and hopefully see you soon.

Bratty

Visit site
I always have a dozen in the bag at the start of most rounds! Will that be enough? ?