Cooden Friday 21st June 2024....

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
By popular demand, Cooden has been booked again for next year.
Let's make this a big one, because this is definitely, (definitely), going to be my last.
Same format as every year, 36 holes with lunch in between and an informal two course meal afterwards.
Rob

How many spaces do you have Rob? I'm interested but dont know my diary for events at work next year so cant commit at this stage

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I am actually tempted, due to everyone's positive words about this trip. What is the cost likely to be roughly?
I haven't got firm prices from the club yet, likely to go up a few quid to maybe £95.00 for the day, but I honestly don't think you'd play 36 on a better course for that money, and bear in mind it includes two meals as well...😉😉😉

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I haven't got firm prices from the club yet, likely to go up a few quid to maybe £95.00 for the day, but I honestly don't think you'd play 36 on a better course for that money, and bear in mind it includes two meals as well...😉😉😉
Yeah that's good man. Under 100 sounds very reasonable indeed.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm up for it Smiffy, as is Dhan (hope he makes it this time). I have a couple of guys interested as well but have said that it all depends on numbers, and they are OK with that. They have a tenuous Forum connection in that they have both been to a Gainsborough meet.

It would be good to get some of the earlier attendees out - Pieman, Murph (often lurking), James (now known as Jamie :ROFLMAO:), Slasher, Golfmmad, Richart, Blue in Munich, Paperboy, etc

Apologies to any I've missed - and there are several ...

Whatever happened to Viscount17, Richard C (and Charlie)?

Last edited: