Any Adiboost goers yet?

m10johnson

Head Pro
Visit site
Looking at getting a new pair of shoes for the summer, but fancy something with a bit more of a spike for wearing nearer the winter.

The Adiboost have a good write up and I have tried some on and they felt pretty good. So, has anyone actually got a pair and how are you finding them?

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Look in the review section, few folk have.

I've got the Gripmore ones and they are the best shoes I've had.

Very comfortable, very stable (more than you'd expect, feel like the old Tour 360) and the Gripmore things work very well, just like having a set if soft spikes and much, much better than spikeless ones I've tried.

They aren't cheap but I'll be buying another pair shortly!

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I bought a pair last week and they are the comfiest shoes ive had on my feet, like Jocko I got the Gripmore ones (£129) but they really are superb.

I too will be buying another pair but I was told the colour scheme is getting an upgrade in June so hold off for a bit Iain if you want more selection.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
I bought a pair last week and they are the comfiest shoes ive had on my feet, like Jocko I got the Gripmore ones (£129) but they really are superb.

I too will be buying another pair but I was told the colour scheme is getting an upgrade in June so hold off for a bit Iain if you want more selection.

Cheers Val, I'll hold off until then :thup:

SAPCOR1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have Boost running shoes and they are very comfortable. I have tried the golf shoes and they are very nice. Haven't pulled the trigger yet as the price will no doubt fall when the AW15 colours come out (including a nice yellow stripes option).

If I didn't have a garage full of shoes already I may have bought a pair by now

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thought I'd bump this.

Anyone suffering the old adidas issue of wearing through at the heel?

Mines have started.

I was just about to post the same thing. I stopped wearing Adidas 3 years ago because i had 3 different types of Adidas shoe wear at the heel??? Still happening?

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not had any issues. You can see how the Boost has 'malformed' from the way I obviously walk, but there have been no issues whatsoever

m10johnson

Head Pro
Visit site
I wondered why this thread had reappeared.

Mine are going back when I get back from holiday. The inside heal has broken and rubs badly on my achillies.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I wondered why this thread had reappeared.

Mine are going back when I get back from holiday. The inside heal has broken and rubs badly on my achillies.

Thats that then. I really dont understand how this has been such a big problem for Adidas. It cant be rocket science. Never had a pair of nike or fj's wear or break at the heel.

Sybez

Challenge Tour Pro
www.digitalberry.co.uk
Thats that then. I really dont understand how this has been such a big problem for Adidas. It cant be rocket science. Never had a pair of nike or fj's wear or break at the heel.

Mine have worn here too, need to get them back to shop before the warranty runs out! Typically I bought them miles away from home!

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Wore mine for the 1st time yesterday. Absolutely superb. For the 1st time in a long time I came in without aching knees/ankles. Can't remember the last time that happened!
Bit tight across the toes but not uncomfortably so and I am confident they will stretch. Ordered size 9 (same size as my usual FJ's).
Just have to make sure I remember to wear thinner socks with them for the time being.
But very comfortable, nice and light, and superb grip. Tight(ish) toes aside, possibly the most comfortable shoes I have worn.