New drivers for 2024

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Anyone else just not loving all the manufacturers (nearly all) moving to carbon fibre construction with their drivers?
I get why they are doing it, but I am very wary of their durability, especially long term.

The cynical part of me thinks its to keep you buying new ones on a more regular basis now that the performance regulations means they won't be able to manufacture new ones that are demonstrably better than previous years.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Pal borrowed the QI10 Max from the pro this afternoon so naturally we all had a go with it.

I don't normally get on with taylormade drivers but that thing is an absolutely cheatstick!

I didn't think I was in the market for a new driver but after hitting 5 or 6 with the QI10 on course this afternoon I'm severely tempted.
Wondering how French speakers might be saying Qi10.

Will it sound like "kiddie" to the English ear?

In Welsh it sounds like "cooee deg" to the English ear.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Pal borrowed the QI10 Max from the pro this afternoon so naturally we all had a go with it.

I don't normally get on with taylormade drivers but that thing is an absolutely cheatstick!

I didn't think I was in the market for a new driver but after hitting 5 or 6 with the QI10 on course this afternoon I'm severely tempted.
Enter the giveaway and save your money. Assuming you get picked!