Duca del shoe sizing?

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Looking at a pair to use in the winter at the range and just curious how they come up size wise. I’m a 10 in most shoes (FJ/adidas/puma) but notice some such as UA coming up very small. Just fancy something different

AAC

Visit site
Looking at a pair to use in the winter at the range and just curious how they come up size wise. I’m a 10 in most shoes (FJ/adidas/puma) but notice some such as UA coming up very small. Just fancy something different

I have a pair and found the sizing to be spot on, if I remember they are continental sizing but convert correctly

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Given the snug comment I was a little apprehensive in ordering the brand without trying a pair on, this is mainly due to having previous badly broken my big toe which I find some snug fittings shoes can rub.

Bottled it and went with footjoy although I’m definitely going to try a pair on when on my travels

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Given the snug comment I was a little apprehensive in ordering the brand without trying a pair on, this is mainly due to having previous badly broken my big toe which I find some snug fittings shoes can rub.

Bottled it and went with footjoy although I’m definitely going to try a pair on when on my travels

American golf stock them mate