2024 PGA Championship

Visit site
The scorecard… It’s brutally long! This is the sort of length where you just couldn’t see your typical scratch golfer breaking 80!

Length clearly doesn’t bother these pros. Schauffele -8 through 15 😂

Attachments

• IMG_4652.jpeg
    IMG_4652.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 8

BL8Ricky

Visit site
Was just saying to the wife surely he’ll be tired like a normal dad being a new father and all. He won’t be as good this week. No sooner had i said it he gets an eagle from 150 yards on the first ffs.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Some shooting from Xander Schaufelle to shoot 62 on that course.
Delighted for Bob Macintyre, struggled since he went across to the States, so hopefully he can push on from here.
Loads of top notch golfers in the chasing pack, should be another good day 😀

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
One of the things I noticed yesterday was apart from Koepka (last years winner) how little coverage was given to LIV golfers. I do not remember seeing a single shot of Dustin Johnsons and he was playing with McIlroy.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
One of the things I noticed yesterday was apart from Koepka (last years winner) how little coverage was given to LIV golfers. I do not remember seeing a single shot of Dustin Johnsons and he was playing with McIlroy.

I suspect because he was spraying it everywhere and was shocking

Later in the evening the coverage was dominated by Rahm and Mickelson for a good period

During the early coverage they showed a fair amount of BDC and Smith

DJ seems to be one of the players that’s just disappeared from people’s minds

But most of the coverage i saw was concentrating on the guys playing well early in the day and then a mix later

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
So far, really disappointed with lack of YT highlights compared to regular tour events and other majors. Kinda cements its place as the 4th major

Swango1980

Visit site
To be fair, I didn't watch a lot of it last night. But, when I did, I did see a fair bit of Cameron Smith.

DJ finished +2, do I suspect that is why we didn't see much of him? I suspect only Woods and McIlroy have the sort of profile that gets them a lot of coverage, regardless of how they play? Potentially Rahm fits that profile, and in fairness I saw quite a bit of him when he was struggling early on (another LIV golfer). I didn't watch it later on in the evening, but looks like Rahm turned things around, and I'm assuming they still showed him?

I'll also add to that, in the short time I watched it, I saw quite a few of Mickleson's shots.

Perhaps not showing LIV golfers is a bit of a myth. There are simply a smaller proportion of LIV golfers in the field than PGAT golfers, so it makes sense that we see a lower proportion of LIV golfers play shots than non-LIV golfers

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
So far, really disappointed with lack of YT highlights compared to regular tour events and other majors. Kinda cements its place as the 4th major

There seems to be a lot of “copyright” issues for the pictures , it seems if you aren’t located within the US you can’t even seen highlights on the app or any of their social media platforms. Not sure why , and I guess you will need to watch on a local provider ?