2023 Professional Golf thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I thought that about the camera work. Was wondering if it was just because it is earlier in morning and difficult to pick up with sky in background.

Hall's pitch to first was pure nerves. The sort of think I'd definitely do when trying not to fat it

Opening match not going well for the rookies so far. Feel for them.

You can see with Georgia and a couple of others how the nerves shorten and quicken the swing. They'll settle hopefully.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I thought that about the camera work. Was wondering if it was just because it is earlier in morning and difficult to pick up with sky in background.

Hall's pitch to first was pure nerves. The sort of think I'd definitely do when trying not to fat it

PS. I thought it looked an anti hosel rocket - 60yd pitch yet she finished with the club turned right over so de-lofted it massively.

Swango1980

Visit site
It gets worse - think it will be called Fourballs this afternoon!

So far the putting is really off for both teams. Frustrating.
I was about to say. Not sure I've ever seen worse putting in an hours worth of coverage. Clearly big nerves. Looks like early putts were tentative, now a few are smashing them way past.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hmmm, the putting really is all over the place right now.
I have a feeling in my water that maybe the tide is just starting to turn a fraction.
I notice not many short putts are being conceded, and it's only day 1.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sea of red and Europe not had a single birdie yet. Need a bit of momentum.

Not many putts being given. Not sure whether it's because the greens are tough or if its tension between the sides ?

Swango1980

Visit site
Sea of red and Europe not had a single birdie yet. Need a bit of momentum.

Not many putts being given. Not sure whether it's because the greens are tough or if its tension between the sides ?
I just sent a video of one to my mates entitled "even I'd have given this". Must have been an 8 inch putt

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Please Sky do not pollute my eyes with the idiotic yellow banana bunch…they might think they are cool and fun…they are irritating…and enough of the yellow ‘wigs’. What is it with some folks…yes I know…they want to be seen on TV. Enough…desist.

Glad to get that off my chest on session 1…👍

Status
Not open for further replies.