2023 Professional Golf thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Another Pro golfer (Kang) has their bag/clubs delayed or lost in transit with airlines, not good

I do wonder why she wouldn't have a GPS tracker in it so at least she'd know its exact location

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
Had my interest in the Solheim Cuo torpedoed in short shrift in a podcast - its low grade golf.

The Ryder Cup had relevance when US v GBI was a contenst between the two premier golf poles. Expanding to Europe maintained that. This years has all the world top 10 playing, with really on T Kim from the top 30 not there, along with the semi retired C Smith. So a top rank contest.

But the S Cup actually has the world ranked 121 and 122 women playing. And fewer than half the worlds top 20. Its a contest between two powerful regions, and those playing merit their spots as the best eligible. But through no fault of its own, its actually a pale analogue of the RC when you look a little deeper.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
I meant the podcast he quoted.... but didn't name😉😉🤣
You can post the trolling comments straight to the noputtsgiven/mygolfspy guys below the video :

😉

They have the relevant discussion indexed.

As they say, I'm selling the Solheim Cup, but riding the Ryder Cup. Its stock has risen steadily through the year, when it looked all too onesided back in January.
And I'm buying what Tony is selling.

AussieKB

Visit site
Looked at the teams for Solheim, and I knew 3 names in each team....others I did not recognize,
but then again I watch Women's golf only on the odd occasion.

Swango1980

Visit site
Less opportunity for those that decry women's golf (but oddly still watch) to comment negatively about it.

So far. Nervy starts and horrific camera work!
I thought that about the camera work. Was wondering if it was just because it is earlier in morning and difficult to pick up with sky in background.

Hall's pitch to first was pure nerves. The sort of think I'd definitely do when trying not to fat it

D-S

Visit site
Greens at 87 on the Clegghammer scale apparently. Never heard greens firmness stats before. Interesting for greens geeks,

Status
Not open for further replies.