2023 Professional Golf thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Might be interesting to be inside the ropes with Luke & Henrik's group tomorrow - although maybe they'll chat about Tyrell's tantrums ?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Wiesberger I think it was.

Anyone believe Reed could see his ball? And are they on the clock? Whoever called he would play slowly wasn’t wrong!

It clearly goes in the right hand tree as it’s shown on tv and somehow ends up in one on the left?

Swango1980

Visit site
Was Rory cheating the other day?

Reed get's a bad rap, probably deservedly, but seems like Rory was dropping in the wrong place here.

Didn't see it, and can't hear commentary on that video to see if there was any controversy? Was the drop in the wrong place, and is it easy for golfers to get it wrong when they are estimating where the ball crossed the margin of a penalty area 250 yards away?

I heard with Reed, he claimed he found his ball, despite camera's picking up the fact his ball was in a completely different tree. Were the odds it was his ball about 50/50, or is there basically no chance it was his ball he said was his? How far apart were trees?

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Didn't see it, and can't hear commentary on that video to see if there was any controversy? Was the drop in the wrong place, and is it easy for golfers to get it wrong when they are estimating where the ball crossed the margin of a penalty area 250 yards away?

I heard with Reed, he claimed he found his ball, despite camera's picking up the fact his ball was in a completely different tree. Were the odds it was his ball about 50/50, or is there basically no chance it was his ball he said was his? How far apart were trees?

Same applies to Reed in this instance doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.