YouTubers.

Bamberdele2.0

Visit site
Help.

Newbie to this whole YouTuber thing.

Can someone recommend a YouTube golf video that is a very good and funny to watch.

A chat last night with my pals and I seem to be the only one that doesn’t watch these YouTubers. They all seem to love Bob Does Sports so I have just put a video on but unfortunately was bored within minutes and switched off.

It’s actually got to the point where they all want to start a channel. I was cringing inside but had to hold my tongue.

Maybe this is just something I just do not have in common with them. I’m open to trying to get on board but I am finding it extremely difficult

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Help.

Can someone recommend a YouTube golf video that is a very good and funny to watch.

A chat last night with my pals and I seem to be the only one that doesn’t watch these YouTubers. They all seem to love Bob Does Sports so I have just put a video on but unfortunately was bored within minutes and switched off.

It’s actually got to the point where they all want to start a channel. I was cringing inside but had to hold my tongue.

Maybe this is just something I just do not have in common with them. I’m open to trying to get on board but I am finding it extremely difficult

Do you like football?

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
does a bear 💩 in the woods

Tubes and Ange golf life

Do yourself a favour and watch these specific videos first before you try the more recent stuff:

Declan Rice -

Ben Foster -

They make some great videos - all the recent stuff also features Jimmy Bullard - the older stuff is very good though, bit of golf and some great football insight too. No coaching, just watching golf and footy chat!

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Cheers, will give it a watch tonight 👍

Theres absolutely loads of golf channels out there, some will be coaching, some will be playing Strokeplay/ stableford/ match play/ knockouts, some will be weird challenges etc, club reviews, course reviews - its all there!

For me - I enjoy the playing videos with a bit of chat about topics I like - football being my biggest love really.

Bamberdele2.0

Visit site
Theres absolutely loads of golf channels out there, some will be coaching, some will be playing Strokeplay/ stableford/ match play/ knockouts, some will be weird challenges etc, club reviews, course reviews - its all there!

For me - I enjoy the playing videos with a bit of chat about topics I like - football being my biggest love really.
They were on about a video about eating loads chicken nuggets last night.

Does not appeal to me in the slightest

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Help.

Bit different but you might give James Wiltshire a try. These days he's trying to play lower level pro tournaments, with the odd light/humourous vid. Was more fun stuff in the earlier stuff.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Help.

Bob does sports can be really funny, but also can be very unfunny, so it depends which one you started watching. For me the best ones are when they play with a guest, they’ve done a couple with max homa which are a great watch. I’d give them another try if I were you. The ones they did with Rick Shiels were decent as well, they were spread across both channels.

Tubes golf is good but for me it’s much better when Jimmy Bullard is playing against a pro or better players, some real good matches and funny too.

Your sense of humour might be suited to Golfmates. Not great players and you might get bored after a while, but I can remember watching all their videos for a few months before I’d had enough.

Finally, fore play golf do some great videos with pros where they play a 3-4 man scramble against the pro. Some good humour between them and some good golf too.

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
Haven't scrolled very far back through this thread but can't see any recent mentions for No Laying up - Tourist Sauce.

A bit different to the usual course vlog or instruction, a bit more like a travel vlog with some good golf on various courses. Won't be to everyone's taste but I have enjoyed the ones I watched, especially their trip to Scotland.

Skytot

Visit site
Help.

Give Golfmates a try .
Mixture of average golfers & some pro’s . The hidden Gems series are great

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Listening to the rick shiels podcast

Sophie walker talking about her on course commentary..

Explaining how the caddies signal to them what club the player is hitting. So much for all that storm in a tee cup a year ago with brooks and woodland over what club he just took.

Very interesting that it's how it's done
yeah first I’ve heard of that aswell

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Was this not how all the hoo-haa around koepka and his caddy sharing information with his playing partners came about last year at the Masters?
It's possible, although that was Brooks doing the signal rather than his caddie I think. Not sure they ever proved who he was signalling to.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
It, apparently, happens regularly on Tour....
I can understand signalling to commentators but not to other players or caddies..

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Gary Woodland’s caddy.
So who was cheating and should have got a penalty? Brooks for giving advice or Woodland for asking/receiving advice?? I guess this is one of those rules that nobody cares about anymore. :LOL: It must be frequently broken in monthly Stablefords across the land as well to be fair.

D-S

Visit site
So who was cheating and should have got a penalty? Brooks for giving advice or Woodland for asking/receiving advice?? I guess this is one of those rules that nobody cares about anymore. :LOL: It must be frequently broken in monthly Stablefords across the land as well to be fair.
I am sure it is strictly adhered to in all GP rounds though, as they must be played to the Rules of Golf.