Your Golfing Youtubers

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Swinger pointed me in the direction of Bruce Brian Billings. He pretty much goes under the radar, but he knows his stuff about the golf swing.

I believe he unofficially advisers a few pga tour players and maybe the reason Phil mick and butch parted company. Check out his you tube channel:thup:

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Old thread I know but didn't want to start a new one and couldn't find anything more recent.

Just a couple of observations:

Rick Shiels has a few videos online where he managed to get a space in the Abu Dhabi pro-am, playing with Danny Willett.
I've not been an admirer of Willett up to now, but he comes across very well interacting with his PP's and being very helpful with tips and reading greens. Will see him in a different light now.

I was never a fan of Crossfield's videos even though he impressed me most of all the youtubers with his knowledge of the golf swing, but I watched one of his recent daily ones because I was interested in the title.
His new (or new to me at least) format for his daily videos is very good. It sort of flits about from bit to bit and location to location, and keeps it interesting imo.
Still a bit "brah", but nowhere near as annoying as it was the last time I watched.

snell

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Old thread I know but didn't want to start a new one and couldn't find anything more recent.

Just a couple of observations:

Rick Shiels has a few videos online where he managed to get a space in the Abu Dhabi pro-am, playing with Danny Willett.
I've not been an admirer of Willett up to now, but he comes across very well interacting with his PP's and being very helpful with tips and reading greens. Will see him in a different light now.

I was never a fan of Crossfield's videos even though he impressed me most of all the youtubers with his knowledge of the golf swing, but I watched one of his recent daily ones because I was interested in the title.
His new (or new to me at least) format for his daily videos is very good. It sort of flits about from bit to bit and location to location, and keeps it interesting imo.
Still a bit "brah", but nowhere near as annoying as it was the last time I watched.

I've always liked Willet....but he went up even further in my estimations after watching that.

I remember watching shiels playing on a pro am with tyrell Hatton last year or the year before and he came across terrible imo. Danny was a polar opposite....seemed to be going the extra mile to help his pp's

As for crossfield....still a bell end :lol:

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Crossfield, Finch and Sheils for me, especially when theyre playing abroad in the sun when's it's chucking down outside.

Tried Me and my golf but found their matching outfits beyond cringey.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Started following some new guys..pgalife365

Still very raw, but content seems interesting and improving all the time

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Was gonna dig this up. There's a recent addition to the 'golfing youtubers'. He may not be a pro, but he's on a mission.

Fair play homer :thup: