Your Course

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
We do a rolling week, but you can only play twice during the week, and once at weekend. Just enough for me at the moment, though I am sure the novelty of playing again will wear off.

The two greenkeepers have done an amazing job. Hardly a grass out of place. Perhaps we should close the course every year for two months if it is going to be in such great condition.

Extra greenkeepers were out repairing bunkers. Amazing the state they were in after two months of animals using them as play grounds.

I need to get a small plastic rake to clip on my sandwedge, so I can rake after myself. Probably go arse over tit trying to walk backwards raking with one foot !

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Just looked on our booking sheets forward to next Wednesday - and between 7:30am and 17:30pm there is one available slot for a singleton to make up a pair. That's one in the whole 7 days...

Next Thursday's sheet will be opened at 8pm this evening...

I expect the majority of times will disappear very quickly - snapped up by our very large Thursday Roll-up (60+ members regularly play in it)

Hoping the pros are keeping an eye on how many slots individuals are booking peak hours (7:30am-2:30pm) each day - recommendation being no more than 2 a week and if you can play midweek don't book a weekend slot.

Well - just checked the starting sheet for next Thursday. Completely full. Every tee time from 7:30am to 6:50pm.

D

Deleted member 3432

Well - just checked the starting sheet for next Thursday. Completely full. Every tee time from 7:30am to 6:50pm.

Just had a look at our start sheet, we can book up to 2 days ahead only at present and there are loads of times available Sat and Sun afternoon.

Probably going to have my first knock the back end of next week and as long as I play pm its a case of whenever you want by the look of it.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We are opening up our 9 hole course to P&P at some point in the near future for 9 holes only. Out of the 3 similar clubs in the immediate area we are the only one open because we we prepared and they were not.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ours is not looking very shabby for a 'Pay n Play' course though they're currently getting little chance for a tee time :p:p N Leeds is a cracking terrain for Golf courses. @slowhand & @Kellfire are guesting this next week. :cool::cool:
View attachment 30748
Are you sure some clever bod has not accentuated the colours there :unsure: It looks extra green and cheery, almost Florida like, not Leeds :LOL:.

Looks great, looking forward to coming down at some point next season and toasting the captain.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
We're still waiting for the Scottish courses to open. I imagine our club has a plan in place for as soon as it happens, and they've advised people to ensure they are registered on BRS and do dummy bookings in advance but nothing until we have the green light.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Are you sure some clever bod has not accentuated the colours there :unsure: It looks extra green and cheery, almost Florida like, not Leeds :LOL:.

Looks great, looking forward to coming down at some point next season and toasting the captain.
Oh.... Leeds is very cheery now they have the 21Century version of Brian Clough & are PL bound. ;);)
Captaincy has been put back a year... so a bit longer to wait :rolleyes::rolleyes:

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Ours is not looking very shabby for a 'Pay n Play' course though they're currently getting little chance for a tee time :p:p N Leeds is a cracking terrain for Golf courses. @slowhand & @Kellfire are guesting this next week. :cool::cool:
View attachment 30748
And I'm very much looking forward to it. Been passing through the course on my mountain bike on the public bridleway whilst it ws closed and the greenkeepers were out hard at work, so it should be cracking morning, even if I play cr@p.

Kraxx68

Head Pro
Visit site
Not to make anyone jealous, I'm playing Wednesday and Saturday again this week... had a cracking game on Saturday gone, really works with 2 balls every 10 mins, no pressure, and very safely managed at Matfen Hall. If I felt it was not safe, then I would not go back, but see how it goes... hopefully everyone will benefit from a relaxment of the current rules from everyone's home course, including our compatriots in other parts of the British Isles.

Mlafesse

Visit site
this is very useful, thank you! I like to write on various topics, but most of all I am interested in economics, politics and the social sphere. In general, I think that the format of an essay is a very good way to learn how to express your thoughts competently and structured. By the way, a very important aspect when writing an essay, especially in college and university, is the degree of uniqueness, so it is very important to always check your text for plagiarism. If you need help writing an essay or you need essay plagiarism checker, you can refer to service https://gradesfixer.com/plagiarism-checker/ . The guys quality and very beautifully help you with the task. Originality is what helps college students achieve excellent grades, yet good research assignment must include reliable sources that support argumentation with ideas expressed. When there is no proper referencing or citation is done incorrectly, it leads to plagiarism risks. Be careful!

Last edited: