Woking GC 13 July 2021

Ser Shankalot

Visit site
Can you send Friends and Family next time please. PayPal take approx 4% otherwise. On £30 it might only be £1.2 but if 72 people do it when paying £150 I'm gonna be substantially out of pocket ??

Sorry about that - will change it next time, and top up to make it whole for this one.
Good to know, I never checked Paypal's charges before.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Hi Guys. My PayPal seems to be playing up.

So for now. If you can't pay via bank transfer, let me know and it can wait til the issue resolves itself.

I've messaged those who have paid via PayPal and it appears to be stuck in limbo, but you can cancel it.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Can I be added as reserve please?

Can pay up money in full whenever needed.

If it helps I'm happy to offer my place to Bdill93 as I have just been offered and accepted a job so don't know if I can get the time off, won't know till Jan. If I can I will go on a reserve list.

Cheers

Midnight...

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Finally got around to sending you deposit today Dave. Forgot how much you wanted so sent £70.00 thinking it was 50% but forgot about the £10.00 prize money.
So balance is £80.00 just let me know when you need it and I'll try to be a bit quicker settling up!!
I see that buggies are available for medical reasons... does a permanent erection count as a medical reason????
Any chance you could book one up for me as 36 around there will be tough on my old trotters, all three of them....o_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited: