Woking GC 13 July 2021

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
When organising Sonning for H4H, the only other course to respond was Woking GC. Unfortunately they didn't have dates that suited but i thought the society rate may be of interest some.

Green fees in the summer are £125.
They've offered, Breakfast, 18 Holes, 3 course lunch, 18 holes and then afternoon tea.
For £140.

I'm awaiting confirmation of dates, but have the required 12 people so will booking a meet (hopefully July, but it could be June or August). It will be a Tuesday or ideally a Friday.

If anyone has any interest, pop your name below and as soon as i get final confirmation of a date, i can look at making it a little more concrete.

D

Deleted member 25172

Interested, depending on dates. Just have the Cooden Beach meet in mind, please... :)

Also, have you discussed the below with them?

From "Organisers FAQ":

"Woking is principally a 2 ball course and the normal formula for play is singles in the morning and foursomes in the afternoon. 3 and 4 ball play is possible at certain times but must be pre agreed with the Office."

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Interested, depending on dates. Just have the Cooden Beach meet in mind, please... :)

Also, have you discussed the below with them?

From "Organisers FAQ":

"Woking is principally a 2 ball course and the normal formula for play is singles in the morning and foursomes in the afternoon. 3 and 4 ball play is possible at certain times but must be pre agreed with the Office."

Tuesdays and Fridays can be played in 3/4 balls (y)

Good shout on Cooden. I'm keen to play there too, so will book around it.

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
I'd probably be keen for this, with the usual caveat of dates! On that subject, worth bearing in mind that the heather will be in full bloom from mid-July onwards, so I would look to play it between then and early September personally if possible.

Depending on interest I could look at sorting something at mine the afternoon before for those interested and travelling to stay over, whether that be just signing in a couple of guests or something a bit bigger as we are just down the road (www.westbyfleetgolfclub.co.uk)