What Course Are You Most Looking Forward To Playing This Year?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1740
  • Start date

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Just added Brockett Hall for 2-days in March, another great course off my bucket list :thup:

NST

Head Pro
Visit site
This year I am looking forward to playing (all in Kent\Sussex)

Boughton
Faversham
Leeds Castle
Mannings Heath

Also need to get some lessons booked in ASAP.

Mannings Heath, make sure you play the waterfall course, kingfisher course is so average.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Really looking forward to Alwoodley this year.

Plus got 5 new courses for me this year on annual Scotland trip with Longniddry and Gullane #2 being top of that list (also playing Lanark, Whitekirk and West Linton on that trip)

Lanark is a cracker, very similar to Delamere in style.

First time I'm booked in at:-

Druids glen
K Club
Alwoodley
Aberdovey
West Hill (weren't you one of the 76 to get the e-mail)

Returning to, as always a pleasure:-

Formby
Hillside (hopefully)
Beau desert
Lancaster

But think Royal Birkdale is the most anticipated in late March.

Last edited:

Lontano

Hacker
Visit site
Mannings Heath, make sure you play the waterfall course, kingfisher course is so average.

Totally agree with that. Kingfisher is very underwhelming. The Waterfall has some superb holes on it - 5, 6, 10, 11 and 18 are all excellent. Harder to get on the Waterfall though as it is for members only but they do seem to be doing a fourball limited deal to play the Waterfall at the moment.

D

Deleted member 1740

Birkdale is nearly upon us ( a week Tuesday) and after yesterdays lesson i can't wait for it.

I played Aberdovey a few weeks ago and it was in cracking nick, just a shame its out the way.

Alwoodley next month, Siloth in May,West Hill in October that'll be another 4 off my Top100 track list.

Anymore for anyone??

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Birkdale is nearly upon us ( a week Tuesday) and after yesterdays lesson i can't wait for it.

I played Aberdovey a few weeks ago and it was in cracking nick, just a shame its out the way.

Alwoodley next month, Siloth in May,West Hill in October that'll be another 4 off my Top100 track list.

Anymore for anyone??

Double check your calendar big fella, Birkdale is the 31st, 3 weeks tomorrow ;)

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Carnoustie. I've been saying for years I'd play it when I reach 50, so this year it will be done in September. The round is booked.

D

Deleted member 1740

Double check your calendar big fella, Birkdale is the 31st, 3 weeks tomorrow ;)

Oops I had it down in my diary as next Tuesday!!

Thanks for the heads up Val

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
i'm looking forward to playing The London Club on 2nd April (the last day of their winter deal) and I am hoping to get The Addington and Walton Heath in at some stage.
I am also hoping to get round in on The Old course courtesy of a friend who works for Allianz who have a corporate arrangement to play there!