What Course Are You Most Looking Forward To Playing This Year?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1740
  • Start date

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
One of the main courses in Dubai in March (undecided as to which one), Princes for 27 hole comp in their Open Week and 36 holes plus food at St. George's Hill in Sept for £95.
Hopefully Portmarnock in late summer with the Father-in-Law.

D

Deleted member 15344

Now Burnham andBerrow and ticked off

Blackmoor
Forest of Arden
Berkshire
Aldwoodly
Sherwood Forest to look forward to now

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
was looking forward to a wee trip to Royal County Down and Portrush. But the only week all 8 of us could do Royal Portrush is closed for the Home Internationals:(

So will have to wait till 2016

KhalJimbo

Head Pro
Visit site
Playing in a work society competition against another company at the The London Golf Club on the Heritage Course. Looks like a really nice one so looking forward to playing that course.

D

Deleted member 15344

Now Burnham andBerrow and ticked off

Blackmoor
Forest of Arden
Berkshire
Aldwoodly
Sherwood Forest to look forward to now

Well have ticked off

Blackmoor - cracking condition and was a great day - played well :D

Forest of Arden - bit of a let down tbh -the first 9 holes are ok - couple of interesting ones - back 9 is superb. The drainage is struggling - lots of water on the fairways - but still played well :D

The Berkshire - was in even better nick that last year - fairways and greens looked great for this time of year - shame a missing ball stopped me from having a very very good round

Now cant wait for Sherwood and Alwoodly

Also have a couple of further games added

Sheringham and Cromer for a little trip
Back to Burnham and also added Royal North Devon
Royal Liverpool and hopefully a few other courses up there
Bearwood Lakes and West Hill

S

Snelly

I'm looking forward to playing Parkstone next month. It will be the first time for me there and I have heard nothing but good things about it.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I'm looking forward to playing Parkstone next month. It will be the first time for me there and I have heard nothing but good things about it.

You'll enjoy it David, made some good changes there. Condition is always excellent as well.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Looking forward to returning to Burnham & Berrow in March as the 18th owes me, then ticking off Alwoodely in April which has been high on my bucket list for a while, the GM Championship at Hillside then in May where hopefully it won't be as windy and I've got my swing back, Sherwood Forest off the back pins with Fundy in a pairs Open in June, the annual event at Cooden in July then follows where I'm yet to card a decent score, a messy but interesting meet then follows for 3 days at Gainsborough in August, no doubt the H4H's day then will feature in September, so all-in-all, 1 great course and a decent craic per month from March throughout the season :thup:

If Fishes did calendars....

I've ticked off;

Burnham & Berrow, great course but the conditions undid me somewhat and I wasn't on good form, still a great day in good company though.

Added Blackmoor - A big favourite course of mine which will hold lasting memories for me, I didn't play well but its not surprising I am now a Mariner so I could be back down there in 3 weeks, sorry Rich :ears:

The Berkshire - Wow, what a course, greens were excellent, fairways lush, views and scenery beautiful, clubhouse very smart and excellent food, what more could you ask for!

Looking forward to playing at Mentmore, then Alwoodley followed by Sherwood Forest in April.

D

Deleted member 15344

I've ticked off;

Burnham & Berrow, great course but the conditions undid me somewhat and I wasn't on good form, still a great day in good company though.

Added Blackmoor - A big favourite course of mine which will hold lasting memories for me, I didn't play well but its not surprising I am now a Mariner so I could be back down there in 3 weeks, sorry Rich :ears:

The Berkshire - Wow, what a course, greens were excellent, fairways lush, views and scenery beautiful, clubhouse very smart and excellent food, what more could you ask for!

Looking forward to playing at Mentmore, then Alwoodley followed by Sherwood Forest in April.

i thought the Mariners were scraping the barrel a bit when they invited me - now i know they are desperate :D

Mag

Club Champion
Visit site
My dad and I are going on a weekend tour of North Wales. Playing Royal St. David's, Porthmaddog, Abersoch and Nefyn. Really looking forward to it!
Anyone else played these? How did you get on?

Merv_swerve

Challenge Tour Pro
goo.gl
My dad and I are going on a weekend tour of North Wales. Playing Royal St. David's, Porthmaddog, Abersoch and Nefyn. Really looking forward to it!

Lovely courses.
Played RStD which was a real good test, Porthmadog was good too, parkland front 9 and links back 9. Links 9 very tough.
My favourite - Nefyn. Love it love it love it. Played it twice. When the sun shines it's an absolutely beautiful place to be.

Fish

Banned
Visit site

Sounds great, had a chance to play Abersoch a year ago but couldn't go and a round trip in 1-day was a bit much I thought, would love to do a forum tour to that area one year ?