What Course Are You Most Looking Forward To Playing This Year?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1740
  • Start date

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Most looking forward to the local ones I've not played yet as these will be *auditions for a future new home. So, west lancs, north western and mossock hall for me*. Although I'm not a big fan of links so will need some persuading to go with west lancs.
*all this dependent on a good handicap cut

D

Deleted member 17920

New courses planned for this year

Formby
Wike ridge
Aberdovey
Huddersfield
Saddleworth
Sherwood Forest
Brampton
The Leicestershire
Druids glen
Carton house
K club
Northumberland
West Lancs
Hallamshire
Kings Lynn
H4H event plus other courses.

And returning to Silloth, notts, Hunstanton,beau desert, st Anne's old links, Grimsby, alwoodley, dewsbury, seacroft, and a few more I have forgot about.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site

Formby
Wike ridge
Aberdovey
Huddersfield
Saddleworth
Sherwood Forest
Brampton
The Leicestershire
Druids glen
Carton house
K club
Northumberland
West Lancs
Hallamshire
Kings Lynn

And returning to Silloth, notts, Hunstanton,beau desert, st Anne's old links, Grimsby, alwoodley, dewsbury, seacroft, and a few more I have forgot about.

So much for playing a bit less this year :rofl:

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Only big one planned so far this year is Alwoodly which I'm really looking forward to.

Hopefully add a few other top courses to that this year.

Merv_swerve

Challenge Tour Pro
goo.gl
Load of mentions for Alwoodley here and add my name to it. Really keen to start ticking courses off a top 100 list and am looking forward to this.

From 2 days ago we have now got a weekender booked in June for Devon/Bristol and I will be playing both courses at Saunton and Burnham & Berrow on the way back! Can't wait.

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Formby
Wike ridge
Aberdovey
Huddersfield
Saddleworth
Sherwood Forest
Brampton
The Leicestershire
Druids glen
Carton house
K club
Northumberland
West Lancs
Hallamshire
Kings Lynn

And the returning to list, all feature quality, although ive never played Dewsbury, Hunstanton or Beau.............. But GRIMSBY!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping to get to Kent to play St George's, Port Cinque, Princes, And a couple other local courses, would like to go to Scotland to play Gleneagles at some point, but also wanting to see a friend of mine in California at Mission Viejo, or Pebble Beach be nice..

D

Deleted member 17920

And the returning to list, all feature quality, although ive never played Dewsbury, Hunstanton or Beau.............. But GRIMSBY!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping to get to Kent to play St George's, Port Cinque, Princes, And a couple other local courses, would like to go to Scotland to play Gleneagles at some point, but also wanting to see a friend of mine in California at Mission Viejo, or Pebble Beach be nice..
I know it's Grimsby lol, I have been told I am playing in a team open on good Friday. Why oh why did I agree to that!

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site

Formby
Wike ridge
Aberdovey
Huddersfield
Saddleworth
Sherwood Forest
Brampton
The Leicestershire
Druids glen
Carton house
K club
Northumberland
West Lancs
Hallamshire
Kings Lynn

Saddleworth is a fun one to play.

KhalJimbo

Head Pro
Visit site
This year I am looking forward to playing (all in Kent\Sussex)

Boughton
Faversham
Leeds Castle
Mannings Heath

Also need to get some lessons booked in ASAP.

NimbleNeil

Medal Winner
Visit site
Will be going on holiday to Mallorca in October, family have agreed to let me play a round on the Alcanada course. Lovely backdrop of Mediterranean hills and a view over Alcudia bay on most holes!