What Course Are You Most Looking Forward To Playing This Year?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1740
  • Start date

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Royal St Georges for me. I'm looking forward to chopping my way around there:eek:
I'm also up for a liphook trip this summer. I played it in oct and I'd like to go back and take advantage of their twilight deal.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not got much planned this year at the minute. Looking forward to playing Celtic Manor (Roman Road & TwentyTen) in Feb, and then The Belfry (PGA & Brab) in March.

I'd possibly look at playing the H4H day as well...

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Royal St Georges, Royal County Down, Royal Portrush and Royal Liverpool. Now what other Royal courses can I play.:mmm:

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
Woodhall Spa is the one I am ticking off this year for sure.

Valderama next month is always a really special round too

mikepops

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'm involved in a golf day at Swinley Forest in May, which should be fantastic.

I'm also hoping to make it back to Little Aston, as when I played in October last year, the weather was appalling - four hours solid heavy rain did nothing for my appreciation of the course.

I've got a baby on the way in 6 weeks, so thinking about letting my membership lapse, and spending some of that money on green frees elsewhere. In which case I'd love to tick off an Open venue. I've always wanted to go to Turnberry, so that would definitely top of my list. As mentioned they do some fantastic deals.

hamshanker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Anywhere that i get an invite to:)

looking forward to spain in march in Torrevieja for warm climate training or thats what ive told the missus:) and want to try
this hidden gem that produces many cowboys;) from Lee Park:ears:

and looking at time of Stu's post hes probably still in his pit:D

Last edited:

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
2 for me, Royal Birkdale March and one I've played before Royal Aberdeen in September.

And Stu, give me the nod when you plan Turnberry and if you have a spare slot I'll join you.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
2 for me, Royal Birkdale March and one I've played before Royal Aberdeen in September.

And Stu, give me the nod when you plan Turnberry and if you have a spare slot I'll join you.

Me too RE Turnberry :D

Im looking forward to :-

Druids glen
K Club
Beau desert
Lancaster

Need to raid another open rota course too so i can keep up ticking them off. Fancy Turnberry and one other maybe.

Theres plenty others but these are just the new ones :)

Duckster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Really looking forward to Alwoodley this year.

Plus got 5 new courses for me this year on annual Scotland trip with Longniddry and Gullane #2 being top of that list (also playing Lanark, Whitekirk and West Linton on that trip)

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Alwoodley and Aberdovey are already booked. Will probably play both Saunton courses when I'm down there in August.. I might look at Birkdale later in the year as well, see if I can get a bit of a deal.. Other than those, I always look forward to playing Silloth in the Summer...:D

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Got a few trips planned this year:

France for 3 days in Feb
Celtic manor for 3 days in may
Gainsborough with smithy in august I think

Better get some leave booked asap!

D

Deleted member 1740

Anywhere that i get an invite to:)

looking forward to spain in march in Torrevieja for warm climate training or thats what ive told the missus:) and want to try
this hidden gem that produces many cowboys;) from Lee Park:ears:

and looking at time of Stu's post hes probably still in his pit:D

There's no chance Of a lie in in this house!!

All present and correct here sir, was woken up by the kids at 9:30!

D

Deleted member 1740

I was thinking June time midweek maybe a Thursday/Friday.

Just to keep the costs down play Turnberry on a twilight then try and get another decent track the following day.

Any particular weeks that suits you?

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My home course Parkstone after they complete the alterations this winter to the course that has made the Top 100 in the UK before these alterations . Like to play Westhill , Woking , North Hants and Hindhead as well .

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I was thinking June time midweek maybe a Thursday/Friday.

Just to keep the costs down play Turnberry on a twilight then try and get another decent track the following day.

Any particular weeks that suits you?

Any week in June as it stands, on a Thursday or Friday twilight ticks boxes for me, preference would be a Friday though if I'm honest :thup;