PGA Course at Belfry
Roman Road
Donnington Valley
Donnington Grove
Chestfield
Cooden Beach

Sure i'll play a few others.

Also considering Gleneagles

Been a decent year (for me). Missed Cooden Beach (again), but added Princes, Paultons, Mar Hall, The Ridge and Woodlake to the list.

About to play Wallasey and Royal Liverpool too!

D

Deleted member 21258

Have managed 27 new ones this year, stand outs being Royal Liverpool , Montrose and Hollinwell.
56 different ones so far 😁

Some going, 56 different courses:cool:(y)(y)(y)(y)

Any sublime unexpected ones out of them ?

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Some going, 56 different courses:cool:(y)(y)(y)(y)

Any sublime unexpected ones out of them ?
Yes I think Coxmoor surprised and pleased me the the most, we went over on a Winter warmer deal in March and had a fantastic day,madd very welcome and they served up an amazing home made steal and ale pie. Went back twice later in the year to play in two opens and planning to go again this Winter and next Summer (y)

Vikingman

Head Pro
Visit site
Not quite as glamorous as some but my new ones for 2018:

Penwortham
Hazel Grove
Skipton
Portal Premier
Rochdale
Didsbury
Worsley
Rossendale
Nelson
Blackley
Walmersley
Clitheroe

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Played some cracking tracks this year and a few ones we hadn't investigated yet.

Ballycastle
Rossapenna old Tom Morris
County Sligo
Enniscrone
Waterville
Tralee
Killarney
Omagh
Portstewart riverside
Castlerock bann
Ballbofey
Castlereigh hills
Ormeau park
Lisburn

Plenty of new links courses in there. Could be more but can't think of them off the top of my head.

D

Deleted member 21258

Yes I think Coxmoor surprised and pleased me the the most, we went over on a Winter warmer deal in March and had a fantastic day,madd very welcome and they served up an amazing home made steal and ale pie. Went back twice later in the year to play in two opens and planning to go again this Winter and next Summer (y)

Cheers, sound great will make a note of it, thanks (y)

Wolf

Visit site
Been a decent year (for me). Missed Cooden Beach (again), but added Princes, Paultons, Mar Hall, The Ridge and Woodlake to the list.

About to play Wallasey and Royal Liverpool too!

What was the Ridge like, had a membership there when I was 18 and just started driving was in decebt condition. But played it again 10years ago about time I stopped playing and was in terrible state the bunkers were bare hard packed mud rather than sand, greens were terrible and couldn't differentiate between fairway, rough or fringe. But that was being run by a private owner who at that point didn't really have a clue, it's only about 15mins from where we currently live but after that experience never had the inclination to return

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
So far booked in

The Buckinghsmshire
Turnberry x 2
Bearwood Lakes
El Rompido North & South

All but Bearwood Lakes checked off (the course was closed when we got there due to heavy rain).

Will add Moor Park (West Course) next week.

Having just picked up a county card for the first time, and looking at the clubs that take part, I think I will be playing a lot more in 2019. Hopefully, we'll get Bearwood in too.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
What was the Ridge like, had a membership there when I was 18 and just started driving was in decebt condition. But played it again 10years ago about time I stopped playing and was in terrible state the bunkers were bare hard packed mud rather than sand, greens were terrible and couldn't differentiate between fairway, rough or fringe. But that was being run by a private owner who at that point didn't really have a clue, it's only about 15mins from where we currently live but after that experience never had the inclination to return
We played it in April just after a week of rain. It was wet under foot, but wasn’t too bad. Used an American golf free round voucher. So for £0 I’d go again. Realistically wouldn’t pay much more than £15for it.

Wolf

Visit site
We played it in April just after a week of rain. It was wet under foot, but wasn’t too bad. Used an American golf free round voucher. So for £0 I’d go again. Realistically wouldn’t pay much more than £15for it.
I think your about right there isn't worth more than that to play if it's like it was 10 years ago.

I remember going there with my dad when they were constructing the course and the developers were talking up going on about large USGA green complexes, outstanding practice facilities and a real golfers course. In truth though I think they bit off more than they could chew and it just never matured how they said it would. Really wouldn't be surprised if its gone in another 10 years.

Much better courses locally to play than the Ridge.