What Course Are You Most Looking Forward To Playing This Year?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1740
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1740

Any week in June as it stands, on a Thursday or Friday twilight ticks boxes for me, preference would be a Friday though if I'm honest :thup;

Ok mate, I'll do some leg work on it in the next few weeks and let you know.

evahakool

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
It's going to be Trumps course for me, playing in June with my son and son-in-law so will be a special day.

Then going to play a few opens in Kent/Sussex one of which will be returning to play Holyte GC in Sussex not what you would call a top notch course but it's tucked away in a beautiful part of the country and its the friendliest club I've ever played at.
Also looking forward to playing Singing Hills with my bro (Golfmmad ) then on to play Cooden again
:)

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
The Roxburgh- it's never appealed but haven't heard anyone who said they didn't enjoy it.

The Old Course- again, it's never appealed apart from it's history so I intend playing there this year, somehow.

Badger

Assistant Pro
Visit site
usually visit Arran for a few days every couple of years or so. looking at late aug/early sep and planning to do a bit of island hopping this time to take in both Machrie and Macrihanish

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
usually visit Arran for a few days every couple of years or so. looking at late aug/early sep and planning to do a bit of island hopping this time to take in both Machrie and Macrihanish

Was there this year and loved it ,played Sishkine twice and Whiting Bay, going back next year as well

kozmos

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Solid start to the year for me, playing saunton gc 1st time out with the devon pga alliance next thursday... Also going celtic manor for a weeked in march and the belfry in august for three days..

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
That's 2 mentions, where is this announced?

Its on a need to know basis.:whoo:

Im looking forward to returning to West Hill again having played it in December I was a little
bit disappointed especially as at the HFH day it was immaculate.
Also got a couple of visits to one of my favourite courses in Blackmoor again this year.
And looking to make a 3 day trip for HFH again theres nothing like a few days away with you
top guys,banter,beer and tenners galore:D

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not got too many plans for this year as yet, but looking forward to Alwoodley and also my first trip to Portugal at the end of the month playing a couple of courses at Oceanica.